Trophies
XP
Country
it was 2 pages ago Supercool330
lecture.gif
and no i was renaming 164 disc images by there ids
tongue.gif
gbasp.gif

(not transparent thats all these 164 images need)

160x160 24 bit (16.7 million) named after the 3 digit title IDs
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8WD8HE9

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
@Supercool330
Just downloaded the disc packs to take a peek, it seems like some of the images aren't oriented correctly. There wouldn't be a problem for rotating discs, but for any other use it could be....

Who is planning on doing the renaming and what format will be used? I would suggest the 3 digit format as I don't think we have access to seperate region discs?

Looks like the cc-disc-art is better, pretty much all proper covers whereas a lot of the ones in the other archive look like customs?

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
pretender13 said:
3 digit ids conflict with games with the same 3 digit id.

example

vacation sports = R8SE41
world sports party = R8SP41

please stay with 6 digits
smile.gif

Not 100% on this, but isn't that the same game, just different name for different regions? The fourth letter (as far as I'm aware) denotes region, NTSC/J = J, NTSC/U = E and PAL = P. I think there's a mythical 'X' as well, not sure what it's for though.

The only argument I have heard for four digits instead of three is that the japanese boxart is often wildly different from either the american or european and oftentimes for the better.

nindim

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn you for editing your post!
wink.gif
I just went and found some comparison shots on it to prove it! Pretty hard game to get ANY info on, hard to believe it was published by ubisoft and released not even a month ago.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
naw the 3 digit idea is fine the games that DO have the same prefix are the same games just different names depending on your region
tongue.gif
and even if you went on ratio (this would save alot of space in the

images/disc directory
smile.gif
i renamed all 160 plus and tested them THEY ALL WORK
smile.gif
(they look square and spin being the corners arent transparent yet)but i found a few bugz i reported to dimok with the boxart conflicting...(only in the most recent dol when discs are working)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys might want to hold off on mass resizing these pictures until the loader is closer to being finished. If it is decided to go with a bigger cd picture, you will lose quality when you make them bigger. The only reason it is currently 160x160 is because that is the number i pulled from my ass when i first wrote the code.

Also, I have written a batch app that will make all the centers and corners transparent and resize the disks. As long as the disk is a circle, it works (regardless of any shadows behind the disk).

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get the following errors trying to compile r76 from svn. Do I have an old version of a library or something?

Code:
menu.cpp
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuInstall()':
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp:1005: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuDiscList()':
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp:1149: warning: null argument where non-null required (argument 2)
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp:1321: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuFormat()':
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp:1667: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MenuCheck()':
/home/grant/usbgui/usbloader-gui-read-only/source/menu.cpp:2003: error: 'struct WPADData' has no member named 'battery_level'
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

I can't find any references to battery_level in wpad.h...if I need a newer version, where can I find it?

grante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DOH...sorry, apparently my brain isn't working today...didn't see that they were links.

Oh, and is this using the 1.1, 1.4 or 1.5 version of Waninkoko's code?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
thats correct spacejump small lil bug i reported that ealier in a PM to dimok and i can prove the bug exists in fact
smile.gif
i first load the most recent dol and then the previous dol ..have a look..

While the most recent dol does infact load the disc images
smile.gif
kudos
tongue.gif
, it wont load the box art

the previous released dol can load boxart but not the discs with 3 digit id i posted and renamed you will see those in the video when its processed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1