Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
QUOTE said:
Here is about 330 disc images:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQT02K7T

Now if we can only find a way to batch format all of these!

thanks raptor are they resized and in png (if not no biggy ill resize them in a sec) thanks raptor!!!

no, they aren't formatted at all so they will need to be resized, in png and with transparent background

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is this based in 1.5? Because Excite truck isnt working anymore, i get a black screen.
Also it doesnt return to the wii menu but to the homebrew channel.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, batch transparency didn't work (outside the disc was not perfectly white), any chance the loader could be modified to prevent the outer 4 corners from showing (so we don't need to fuck with transparency)?

raptor1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercool330 said:
Shit, batch transparency didn't work (outside the disc was not perfectly white), any chance the loader could be modified to prevent the outer 4 corners from showing (so we don't need to fuck with transparency)?

or maybe if we can fill in the four corners with a specific color so they will blend in with the loader???

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember guys we changed the code to check for the first 3 IDs of the Game.

If you name the images make it only one picture for each game with the first 3 IDs as the name,

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dimok said:

If you name the images make it only one picture for each game with the first 3 IDs as the name,
First three eh Dimok? Does that mean the forth can be cut because its only for Region...? Thus region free covers?

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if you want I have an app that can batch rename and cut the last three character from each filename. I could then uplaod them to my public dropbox?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why take the 4th? We have all the english pictures. With the 4th ID its the same problem we need 2 images of each game. With 3 we only need 1 for each game. And if someone wants the cover or the disc image in his language he can change it himself.

If we take the 4th ID we can stay on all IDs it doesnt matter than. Or we could only use 3 IDs for Disc Images and for Covers all how about that?

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY I fixed my transparency automation script (Had to create an alpha mask that gets applied to the images instead of going by color, takes longer but it works).

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/

was using that! thanx AGAIN! raptor
smile.gif

adam_the_1st

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dimok said:
Why take the 4th? We have all the english pictures. With the 4th ID its the same problem we need 2 images of each game. With 3 we only need 1 for each game. And if someone wants the cover or the disc image in his language he can change it himself.

If we take the 4th ID we can stay on all IDs it doesnt matter than. Or we could only use 3 IDs for Disc Images and for Covers all how about that?
There must've been a misundestanding here. I was more or less asking if the 4th character was only to determine region, and it thats why me wouldn't need it. Which I figure is cool cause then you don't real need NTSC image packs AND PAL image packs. Which is way more efficient, thus what you were saying about using 3 character names, as apposed to what I said about using 4, would be an even BETTER solution. Anyways... cool.

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
First. This looks awesome and works great, and Im really impressed and I thank all of you!

And I think you guys need a thread where you might update the first post. This would be very helpful to keep at your speed, follow your progress and download the latest dol or whatever you have.

Other thing. My images and disc images aren't showing. The images path is SD root/images/ and the disc images path is SD root/images/disc. What Im doing wrong?
dimok said:

Why? So we cant have like Custom Guitar Hero with their own images?

Anyways, this is big, and I thank you for your work, time and response.

PS: Sorry if my english isn't perfect
tongue.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
adam_the_1st said:
dimok said:

There must've been a misundestanding here. I was more or less asking if the 4 character was only to determine region, and it thats why me wouldn't need it. Which I figure is cool cause then you don't real need NTSC image packs AND PAL image packs. Which is way more efficient, thus what you were saying about using 3 character names, as apposed to what I said about using 4, would be an even BETTER solution. Anyways... cool.

Ahh sorry i missunderstood you. Yea we use now only 3 IDs and that are enough. The 4th is only for region! So we will need only one cover for each game. For those who want to have one or two covers in their languages can change it themself
biggrin.gif

@vettacossx Hey man your programm is making the images 160x160 and 256 Colors. These WONT WORK! Needs to be 16m colors!

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FvKey said:
First. This looks awesome and works great, and Im really impressive and I thank all of you!

And I think you guys need a thread where you might update the first post. This would be very helpful to keep at your speed, follow your progress and download the latest dol or whatever you have.

Other thing. My images and disc images aren't showing. The images path is SD root/images/ and the disc images path is SD root/images/disc. What Im doing wrong?
dimok said:

Why? So we cant have like Custom Guitar Hero with their own images?

Anyways, this is big, and I thank you for your work, time and response.

PS: Sorry if my english isn't perfect
tongue.gif

Yeah right Guitar Hero is one problem title. I dont know what to do lol. Should we take all IDs or just 3? Anyway for your porblem with images. The images need to be in 160x224 with 16m colors png for covers and 160x160 16m colors for discimages.

@vettacossx hey man your images are 160x160 256 colors and those WONT WORK! They need to be 16m Colors!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I Ned 5,000mg