Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sword-of-seals.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there,

has someone tried the multiplayer mode (multicard-game) with the M3DS Real? I tried with my friend, he has also the patched version of GTA like me on the M3DS Real and in almost every multiplayer match, the Rom freezes for both, has someone similar problems or even a fix?

outeRakis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am not using the patched version i am using the clean rom (first with the AR code to bypass the save thingy and then with the firmware update from CycloDS) and as far as i am aware, when patching the game in order to bypass the save thing the arm7 also screws up your multiplayer settings or something. maybe u should both try the clean version with the AR code to bypass the save problem and try the multiplayer again.. from what i've read i think u wont be having any problems

cheers

mugbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To clear this up...

I've tried everying I can find to get multiplayer working... ARM7 & 9 patching, AR cheat and (with the new 4.3c x firmware) a completely clean rom.

Defend the base freezes during the countdown and any other modes that work freeze after a short period of time.

If anyone out there has had better luck on an m3 real with multiplayer please please enlighten me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.