Got any good "Wrong place at the wrong time" stories?

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ever been somewhere just going about your business and all of a sudden things got fun? While I would generally encourage people to have far more situational awareness, and similarly abilities to handle yourself, than I generally see exhibited in the world I am content enough to go with the ideal world for this one and assume that yes you should be able to walk around drunk, at 2am, by yourself, and in the poor part of town if you so desire.

Share stories if you have them, including near misses (one car before, if I had not stopped to look at something).

Sitting here I am not sure I have any beyond "a bird shit on me". Plenty of stories of mayhem and destruction but for the most part that was expected, par for the course or general stupidity.

Some might say this is not an EOF topic but there is no reason we can't occasionally have something of merit here.

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, sweet Jesus I have one.

It was Christmas Eve 2018, I believe? Anyway, We were at church, and it was at the moment where we were passing out the communion wafers. When we had our wafer and were kneeling, out of nowhere, we hear "MUTHA LUV ME LONG TIME LONG TIME SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY WONTO--" from the back.

I guess someone forgot to turn off their ringtone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1