Hardware Got a 3D printer - who wants an RCM jig?

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds interesting but do you sell it as a complete product (so with the USB thingy in it) or only the plastic molt?

Still wondering why everyone is trying this hack out now, since you can only install Linux as a useful option now. There is no CFW atm.

Will be selling as the completed thing, and tested with my own Switch before shipping. If there's enough interest I'll stick a post in the trading section after work and add a video of how to use it.

Reactions: peteruk and Cava

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still wondering why everyone is trying this hack out now, since you can only install Linux as a useful option now. There is no CFW atm.
Adventure. The thrill of the unknown.
Who cares about cfw as a finished product.
But the new features, experimenting, trying out new things. That's where it is.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Will be selling as the completed thing, and tested with my own Switch before shipping. If there's enough interest I'll stick a post in the trading section after work and add a video of how to use it.
please colours!
Also I do want one.

PS: actually, if you start shipping next week or so, I want two. I'm about to travel to visit a friend and I'm sure he'll be happy to get one.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: peteruk

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sounds interesting but do you sell it as a complete product (so with the USB thingy in it) or only the plastic molt?

I think many people just want to be ready for when Atmosphere does drop.

I’m personally waiting for the dust to settle because there’s a lot of conflicting information right now. It’s not even clear if the console can still be used as normal while the pins are touching - some say yes, others no.

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Created a thread in the trading section: https://gbatemp.net/threads/3d-printed-rcm-jigs.502012/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It’s not even clear if the console can still be used as normal while the pins are touching - some say yes, others no.

With the jig, you drop it into place where the right joycon goes on the side of the Switch, do the hack and then take it out.

Reactions: peteruk

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
With the jig, you drop it into place where the right joycon goes on the side of the Switch, do the hack and then take it out.
Is it purely for people who don’t want to open their JoyCons? I don’t mind bending the pins myself if I can just leave them bent and use the JoyCons as normal. The issue for me is whether or not I have to keep bending the pins every time. If so, the jig sounds great.

Last edited by sj33,

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it purely for people who don’t want to open their JoyCons? I don’t mind bending the pins myself if I can just leave them bent and use the JoyCons as normal. The issue for me is whether or not I have to keep bending the pins every time. If so, the jig sounds great.

It is. I don't know if you can use the joycons like normal with the pin bent. I would imagine it would cause problems constantly shorting a pin to ground but I don't know for sure.

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Would you ship to Germany?
Also is it available in Luigi Green and Mario Red?
What about a good Violet/Yellow one in Wario fashion?

Please count me in. /s

(actually, as dumb as it sounds, I would like one if it comes with some nice colors)

PS: Actually, let me preorder the Wario one, bottom half violet, upper half yellow, instabuy for me.
I can easily do that and already have the colors you asked for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: