• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,461
  • Replies 16
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not talking about games like mario kart, or mario galaxy, or cod5
I mean some proper 2 player games, where the second player affects the game too.
Preferably split screen (Cod:WaW is a great single player and online game, but having a second person join in SUCKS!)
Games like, SSB:B for eg, has an ok co-op mode.
Gears of War 2 (yes i know its for 360) has an awesome co-op mode.

Any games like that for wii? I'm sick of having to just sit there while watching my friends play, switching turns every so often....

D

Deleted User

OP
KoopaTim said:
Rock Band (2)

One of the best and most fun co-op you'll ever play.

Well, i have guitar hero (waiting for rockband 2 to come out in aus) but even then, i would need to buy another guitar/drums/microphone.
Anything with just wiimote and nunchuck?

D

Deleted User

OP
Anakir said:
The House of the Dead 2 & 3.

Which one is better house of the dead or resident evil?
Are they on the rail shooters, or do you walk around?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another vote for house of the dead although I did find the controls odd (no worse than the abortion of a "shotgun" the arcades have though).
House of the dead is a rail shooter with a bit of choice (which rail), RE is too but I have not played it and so I do not wish to comment.

Failing that just fire up an emulator and play some streets of rage, despite having the best of the PC and all consoles going back we still find ourselves sinking hours into it.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dnmn8e said:
Anakir said:
The House of the Dead 2 & 3.

Which one is better house of the dead or resident evil?
Are they on the rail shooters, or do you walk around?

It's an arcade shooters game. All you do is press B on the wiimote and point your wiimote off screen to reload. There's no character movement involved at all. Totally different game in terms of how it's played compared to resident evil. The game comes with 2 AND 3. Graphics aren't good, but it's a port version of arcade classics. Look forward to the new The House of the Dead coming out on Wii. I think it's gonna be out in February?

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I do prefer Super Smash Bros Brawl, but there is just co op in three or six (or between) aspects of the game, which is great!
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER