Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Official Help Thread

D

Deleted User

Yes Crazzy1, that's the purpose of this thread. I thought the same thing about whirldwind, FYI.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
I belive you got Grip, if you are where I think you are, you need to come back inside the temple, on the otherside, there shud be a door leading to the fire area of the temple, activate the orb using fireball, then blow up the block, and go back down to the first level of the temple, use fireball where indicated by the fire symbol, it shud reveal some stairs that lead down to another area, which will eventually take you to Kraden, Knowell, and Rief.

*EDIT: are you sure those flat blue things, aren't the panels you're supposed to use whirlwind on?
ohmy.gif

Hmm...
wtf.gif
I went to the fire area of the temple and blew up the fire block, but I didn't bother to go back because I thought that the block was just to make a shortcut. I'm going to check this out later. Thanks for the help!

And, no, the flat blue things aren't the panels that you're supposed to use whirlwind on. They are of a dark blue color, while the whirlwind panels are of a light blue/green color.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
IchigoK2031 said:
I belive you got Grip, if you are where I think you are, you need to come back inside the temple, on the otherside, there shud be a door leading to the fire area of the temple, activate the orb using fireball, then blow up the block, and go back down to the first level of the temple, use fireball where indicated by the fire symbol, it shud reveal some stairs that lead down to another area, which will eventually take you to Kraden, Knowell, and Rief.

*EDIT: are you sure those flat blue things, aren't the panels you're supposed to use whirlwind on?
ohmy.gif

Hmm...
wtf.gif
I went to the fire area of the temple and blew up the fire block, but I didn't bother to go back because I thought that the block was just to make a shortcut. I'm going to check this out later. Thanks for the help!

And, no, the flat blue things aren't the panels that you're supposed to use whirlwind on. They are of a dark blue color, while the whirlwind panels are of a light blue/green color.

The block is a shortcut, but ur supposed to go back down to the first floor towards the entrance, but not out of the temple, and blow up the thing with the fire symbol, and it will reveal some stairs down.
smile.gif

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
did anyone else get really excited about the game, and then get to their first battle and think like "ugh. oh god. this is hideous. and they make me press the button after every notification." ?

Or was it just me? i would have preferred sprite battles I think.

Lhoegrin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Guys someone can help me?? plsssss i'v a R4(fake) with YsMenu1.11 and i want to use GoldenSun EU version but in loading come out a black sceen with ''ERRORCODE=-4'' someone have the infolib and exitinfo pls
thanks for the help and sorry for my english (i'm italian)
wink.gif

Fran_Alcorcon

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question. How do the abilities work? The bar increases when you atack, or how does that work? If it's that I don't know why when I attack enemies the bar doesn't increase...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
I am r4ymond said:
IchigoK2031 said:

ohmy.gif

Hmm...
wtf.gif

The block is a shortcut, but ur supposed to go back down to the first floor towards the entrance, but not out of the temple, and blow up the thing with the fire symbol, and it will reveal some stairs down.
smile.gif

Thanks! I'm able to advance through the story now.
smile.gif

The storyline has been absolutely great so far.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fran_Alcorcon said:
I have a question. How do the abilities work? The bar increases when you atack, or how does that work? If it's that I don't know why when I attack enemies the bar doesn't increase...
lol@final fantasy noob comment

There is no bar. you attack based on your agility, and to use spells (Psyenergy) you select it from the battle menu. The only move type that has a limit is SUMMONING Elementals after USING Djinn. You first have to select (Djinn), then use them in battle. Then you can SUMMON them later on, by choosing (Summon) from the battle menu as well.

Fran_Alcorcon

Trophies
XP
Country
iggloovortex said:
Fran_Alcorcon said:

There is no bar. you attack based on your agility, and to use spells (Psyenergy) you select it from the battle menu. The only move type that has a limit is SUMMONING Elementals after USING Djinn. You first have to select (Djinn), then use them in battle. Then you can SUMMON them later on, by choosing (Summon) from the battle menu as well.

What? No, sorry, I wasn't talking about that. I've played the two first Golden Sun so I know that the battles aren't like in Final Fantasy xD

I am talking about the weapon new ability system. For example Themis Axe (I don't know if it is its name in English) has two abilities, and the... ¿mastery? of the weapon is indicated with a bar that increases. What I don't know is how that bar increases, but I supose it increases when you attack the enemies.

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
GhostToast said:
did anyone else get really excited about the game, and then get to their first battle and think like "ugh. oh god. this is hideous. and they make me press the button after every notification." ?

Or was it just me? i would have preferred sprite battles I think.
Ummm no?
I thought the graphics were really impressive.

Uthuriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Fran_Alcorcon said:
iggloovortex said:
Fran_Alcorcon said:

What? No, sorry, I wasn't talking about that. I've played the two first Golden Sun so I know that the battles aren't like in Final Fantasy xD

I am talking about the weapon new ability system. For example Themis Axe (I don't know if it is its name in English) has two abilities, and the... ¿mastery? of the weapon is indicated with a bar that increases. What I don't know is how that bar increases, but I supose it increases when you attack the enemies.

i think you just have to use a normal attack very often in battle and you will master the speacial weapon attacks

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume this still isn't fixed for my Cyclo? What is the world coming to, when the Cyclo can't play the most eagerly awaited game of the year but every other card can? *grumble grumble*

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Im in some place where i need to push tiles into empty parts of a picture on the ground.
How to i get to the one on the left to push it lower to the ground then push it to the picture?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts