wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dolemite01 said:
dolemite01 said:
dolemite01 said:
No go here, tried both the releases. Tried AP on and off on both with just a black screen.
Using AKAIO 1.8.1 and a Sandisk MicroSDHC 4gb card.
Thanks for all the work guys!
This guy is an idiot for buying the Sandisk MicroSDHC, as a gift for Christmas I'm going to buy the Transcend at amazon, you should have it tomorrow to test
Order Placed:
December 2, 2010
View Order Details | View Invoice
* Shipping Speed: One-Day Shipping
* Order Total: $13.49
http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Class-micr.../dp/B0013DXVYK/
Please let us know if it works for you.
Thanks! Received today and this fixed my issue with this game and another thank you again!
I can confirmed this fixes all AP problems game I've had (GS:DD, SonicColors), buy this if you want to paly these roms or jsut get a DSTWO and be happy.
smile.gif

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
now i'm a bit confused.
my previous 4GB has about 11K latency, as expected, it did have some problem with golden sun, it did boot with bypass AP but osmetimes dim dragon kick in.

now using 1GB lexar i found lying around on my backup cart, it has around 7K latency. now it boot everygame without any problem, golden sun, sonic color, 999, dan not a problem with soft reset.
but the thing is, i totally disabled bypass AP on system setting and individual rom setting.

not that i complain or anything, just a bit confused since everyone said golden sun need to use bypass AP.

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got a real interesting problem.

running on a 4gb kingston sdhc 4 the game will load up until i get to enter my name. once i input my name and select 'ok' the game goes straight to black screen. cant load up the game again unless i delete the sav file (which would bring me back to the same situation of being allowed to enter my name. but that is as far as it goes.)

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
littleho said:

running on a 4gb kingston sdhc 4 the game will load up until i get to enter my name. once i input my name and select 'ok' the game goes straight to black screen. cant load up the game again unless i delete the sav file (which would bring me back to the same situation of being allowed to enter my name. but that is as far as it goes.)
If your using akAIO 1.8.1, highlight the ROM in akmenu, press Y then press Y again for ROM settings and enable Bypass AntiPiracy.

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
littleho said:

If your using akAIO 1.8.1, highlight the ROM in akmenu, press Y then press Y again for ROM settings and enable Bypass AntiPiracy.

already did that
frown.gif
also bypass antipiracy in the akaio settings as well

Deathcrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason i was asking about my SD card is because I am going to purchase a Acekard AK2i and I wanted to know if that flash card was any good. My speeds seem to be faster then the one that littleho posted.

vjg13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i ran the speed tests on the ds using that rom that was posted somewhere and i get three numbers the biggest being about 11780 and golden sun wasnt working. I then did the panasonic formatter and the read speed got a little slower like 11800 now but now golden sun is working and I read through all the text and made my first save. So maybe the speed doesn't have to be under 8000 or will I have issues later in the game? All I did was format the card and it ended up working. I have a 4gb sandisk

Quark^2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you'll trigger an Anti Piracy check later in the game, which will render your save useless.
The next AKAIO 1.9 update will work properly on all cards, slow or fast.

So for GS:DD I'd say wait for 1.9.

BTW, which dump did you use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo