• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Funimation recently posted on their twitter a video showing two iconic voices actors for the Dragonball Z series localized by Funimation, Sean Schemmel (voice of Goku) & Christopher Sabat (voice of Vegeta) Challenging each other to a game of the upcoming Dragonball Fighter Z. The event will be held January 25 at the Esports Arena in Santa Ana California. It will be streamed live on Facebook, Youtube and Twitch for all to see, and each player will be using their respective voiced character. Further info will come, so stay posted.

DTN8V2hXkAAihQF.jpg:large

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody has seen the last few episodes of Dragonball, they already know Vegeta has no chance XD

Dub or sub, because it's varying degrees of Vegeta being bitched out, though in the sub he got some major shine the last episode. In the dub, he ended up with a pacifier. I think it'd be hilarious if there's a plot twist and Sabat goes with Yamcha, since he also voices that laughing stock.

D

Deleted-379826

If anybody has seen the last few episodes of Dragonball, they already know Vegeta has no chance XD
Well if you've seen the episode from the day after you posted this. I beg to differ!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait