Hacking Going from ACEKARD 2i to Supercard

  • Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,698
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

Guest
OP
So last week I ordered my Supercard, now I read in threads that it reads most save files from games, but regarding that, I have some questions..

1. Does Supercard read .sav files or do I need to rename them to .SAV , Note the case-sEnSiTIvitY?
2. What File-Type are the Savestates?
3. Where is the latest game_config.TXT or whatever its called for GBA games?
4. Finally, Does having a DSI-XL have an advantage over the DS-Lite for GBA emulation since the XL has more internal RAM?


Thanks in Advance, And do not tell me to Google search, I have, and If I found my answer I wouldnt be asking here
rolleyes.gif
.
 

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4,363
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
693
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
4. Finally, Does having a DSI-XL have an advantage over the DS-Lite for GBA emulation since the XL has more internal RAM?
DSi and DSi XL is not fully cracked yet. Meaning extra internal RAM CANNOT be utilize at all.

Keep your DS Lite for GBA game. For me, GBA emulation is not good because it suffers slow down from time to time. DS Lite plays GBA game natively, which is better than emulation.
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
OP
trumpet-205 said:
brandonspikes said:
4. Finally, Does having a DSI-XL have an advantage over the DS-Lite for GBA emulation since the XL has more internal RAM?
DSi and DSi XL is not fully cracked yet. Meaning extra internal RAM CANNOT be utilize at all.

Keep your DS Lite for GBA game. For me, GBA emulation is not good because it suffers slow down from time to time. DS Lite plays GBA game natively, which is better than emulation.
If only I had a ds lite
biggrin.gif
 

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
1,619
Trophies
0
Age
29
Location
Lazytown, yarr
Website
Visit site
XP
261
Country
Netherlands
Endrit49 said:
Schlupi said:
All .sav should work fine.

save states are .dtc.

here is the latest game_config....

and no. =)

enjoy your new Supercard DSTWO... I know I am enjoying mine.

umm... no, the save states r .rtf0, the .dtc files r settnigs files
Actually the save state filetypes are .rtf0 (first slot) .rtf1 (second slot) .rtf2 (third slot) and .rtf3 (fourth slot.)
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
OP
How come in the GBA emulator I cant save over the same state?
Is there a fix to this, or am I doing it wrong?
 

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
3,985
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Rozen Queen Co, Chicago Branch
Website
Starmen.net
XP
695
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
How come in the GBA emulator I cant save over the same state?
Is there a fix to this, or am I doing it wrong?

No. You need to delete the numbered save, and put a new one in the same place. or write to a different slot. Also, sorry about the confusion with the .dtc thing. My bad.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Or join a specific religion that allows it +1