Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

D

Deleted User

Sorry i didn't read the 40 pages, so i'l just ask here.
Will the patch work on a 1.40 or only 1.0 untouched?
If only untouched it would be a problem, i guess after applying the updates the translation will get overwritten at least partially.
So i hope it's a patch for version 1.40 of the game. Any info appreciated.

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I would start celebrating if this wasnt the second time this reached 100%, so i'm gonna save my cheers till we get confirmation that its actually done, but thank you zeriel and everybody who actually translate this without using google

EKZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to say that I've been following this project since it was started. Thanks to Mr.Coldbird, Mr.Devnoname and all of the dudes for making this possible and it's almost a year since I've patiently looking over and over at the progress haha. And now you guys are almost there doing this for the sake of our entertainment. We will support you guys until the very end and play the sh*t out of your translation project. Congratulations to the team, cheers!

Alexdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I literaly have no words... despite being 100% I Know it's not done but I'M REALLY grateful to those who helped with this project so thank you.

D

Deleted User

Alright down to the last 39 lines to review. It's mostly mission descriptions, but most look to be Google. They don't make any senses. I get the gist of what the Japanese says but I want another pair of eyes so we can get this right.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys let's just hope that this thing is gonna be the last time the google translating is gonna happen and i'm a bit confident that this will be the last time the lines got google translated, because I dreamt something and it was this page that showed up in my dream and in that dream the number of people viewing this thread when i'm writing this is exactly the SAME (weird right) but I don't know if the dream is gonna help us with the GT problem since it's just a dream but let's just hope it will help. This is my message for now. Have a nice day. Oh btw Zeriel and the other legit translators keep doing your best and don't overwork yourself, again thank you and have a nice day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry i didn't read the 40 pages, so i'l just ask here.
Will the patch work on a 1.40 or only 1.0 untouched?
If only untouched it would be a problem, i guess after applying the updates the translation will get overwritten at least partially.
So i hope it's a patch for version 1.40 of the game. Any info appreciated.
well even if they did make the translation for the 1.40 patch it's almost useless since v1.40 can't be played on ppsspp for now and the ppsspp developers haven't fixed the problem. That's it for now info or at least what I know hope it helped.

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot everyone...I've been waiting for this 1 year
Thanks very vero much to the project maintainers and to the whole team for your efforts , yeeeessss I'm so happy:lol:. you all were great!
how much will it take to compile the patch?
Sorry if i ask but I want to play the game! lol

Last edited by Braig,

xiaome_ron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy.. wow. Its already 100% done. I cant imagine it.
I though , this will not be undone. Because of. Some other people .discouraging it. And using a GL. For translation.. and now. Its done..its been. A YEAR of hard work. this is realy GREAT.

BIG THANKS for all of the maintainers. & translators.
what a GREAT Job, Guys.

Misterman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So I see it's finally 100%. Can anyone tell me if it's ready? I mean where can we download the patch and try it out? Can we finally play? And how?

EternalParadox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally guys it's done, i've been waiting for it to be done since the beginning, thanks to everyone who helped in the project, we really appreciate it :D :bow::bow::bow::cry::cry::cry: those are tears of joy

D

Deleted User

well even if they did make the translation for the 1.40 patch it's almost useless since v1.40 can't be played on ppsspp for now and the ppsspp developers haven't fixed the problem. That's it for now info or at least what I know hope it helped.
Wow they still haven't fixed that...lol
I don't think it's useless people have been translating psp games way before ppsspp existed.

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
hey guys let's just hope that this thing is gonna be the last time the google translating is gonna happen and i'm a bit confident that this will be the last time the lines got google translated, because I dreamt something and it was this page that showed up in my dream and in that dream the number of people viewing this thread when i'm writing this is exactly the SAME (weird right) but I don't know if the dream is gonna help us with the GT problem since it's just a dream but let's just hope it will help. This is my message for now. Have a nice day. Oh btw Zeriel and the other legit translators keep doing your best and don't overwork yourself, again thank you and have a nice day

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I`m not gonna lie, 1.40 didn`t work properly on my psp. I had updates and everything and the game literally crashed after I created a character. I even saved and tried to load the game a few more times and it was still crashing so I have mixed feelings about 1.40...

Last edited by Yuna5422,

Doranbolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I`m not gonna lie, 1.40 didn`t work properly on my psp. I had updates and everything and the game literally crashed after I created a character. I even saved and tried to load the game a few more times and it was still crashing so I have mixed feelings about 1.40...
i've played 1.40 on my ppsspp 1 or 2 years ago , it was working well though i just meant to have a look on the gameplay #sorry for my bad english

Yuna5422

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i've played 1.40 on my ppsspp 1 or 2 years ago , it was working well though i just meant to have a look on the gameplay #sorry for my bad english
Your english is fine! No need to apologize :D I don`t know why I had problems, perhaps I got everything from bad source, hahah
We`ll probably know for which version this patch is for.

KiraKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright down to the last 39 lines to review. It's mostly mission descriptions, but most look to be Google. They don't make any senses. I get the gist of what the Japanese says but I want another pair of eyes so we can get this right.

Just checked through quite a few of them. I think now there is only like 4-5 strings which still have google translate used in them. The other 20 something strings I just went through and checked/re-translated. But since I don't have any reviewer rights I can't do anything apart from submit re-translations. On another note, pretty much nearly done the translating parts for good. Just review, insert translated text into patch/game and testing I guess.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...