XP
Country
United States

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"it simply doesnt" as in the DiskWriter program throws an error, or "it simply doesnt" as in the physical Sky3DS card will reject a 'malformed' save? If it's just the former, the check should be able to be patched out of the program. By somebody with sufficient motivation, of course; not to suggest that it would be "trivial".

it writes your save and even if you backup the save after you wrote it , you see its written successfully

Issue is Sky adds extra data to the top of the file. I'm assuming GW has data related to the exploit near the end of the regular save. "Converting" it to the Sky format moves data "down" the file, changing offsets and whatnot. I'm assuming this is why the exploit isn't working properly. I removed the extra data at the top of the file and are trying to write it to the Sky WITHOUT that data.

if sky3ds doesnt like your savefile , it doesnt read it
the problem you have is that your savefile doesnt pass the sky3ds checks , so it simply ignores it

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
#WEMADEIT

qxFwWO4.png

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice :)
Now we need someone for eu or jp version

EDIT: Dude, the save in the zip is just empty. How did you manage to get it working? (Except Header-information)
EDIT2: I understand now. You just needed the Headerinfo

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to work with Sky + R4i Save Dongle + Zelda_no_Densetsu_Toki_n:wtf:carina_3D_JPN_3DS-BAHAMUT. Incredible.

(Also, Link, you, uh, have an interesting number of rupees...)

Good job OP! You're literally doing Gateway's job. Pathetic for them, but awesome for you.

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it to work with Sky + R4i Save Dongle + Zelda_no_Densetsu_Toki_n:wtf:carina_3D_JPN_3DS-BAHAMUT. Incredible.

(Also, Link, you, uh, have an interesting number of rupees...)

Good job OP! You're literally doing Gateway's job. Pathetic for them, but awesome for you.

So the save/template I linked worked for your JPN stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice