GBATEMP EXPOSED!

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
$50-60 for the r4? Where did he find that price? Also $20-30 for games? This guy really needs to check his information before he starts complaining. Also, even if it was $60, after 2 games, youve got your moneys worth. He also apparantly doesnt realize that the review is old and all those non working ROMS work now.

The video was made 1 year ago too, so give him a break.

"Added: January 05, 2008"

"From: WildToushi
Subscribe

it was added almost 2 months ago, not 1 year
wink.gif

that was kinda expensive for R4 at that time, (hasn't changed since then AFAIK)

Edit: i hitted #1000
happy.gif
"Views: 1,000" heh, he is working up the advertising quite well, i guess we should thank him, and the new members finding this site, for help/info on stuff should do that as well
smile.gif

yaynds.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
$50-60 for the r4? Where did he find that price? Also $20-30 for games? This guy really needs to check his information before he starts complaining. Also, even if it was $60, after 2 games, youve got your moneys worth. He also apparantly doesnt realize that the review is old and all those non working ROMS work now.

The video was made 1 year ago too, so give him a break.

"Added: January 05, 2008"

"From: WildToushi
Subscribe

it was added almost 2 months ago, not 1 year
wink.gif

that was kinda expensive for R4 at that time, (hasn't changed since then AFAIK)

Edit: i hitted #1000
happy.gif
"Views: 1,000" heh, he is working up the advertising quite well, i guess we should thank him, and the new members finding this site, for help/info on stuff should do that as well
smile.gif

yaynds.gif
ledsen,
frown.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm glad that this site's information could aide the man in proving that he is infact... a douchebag. Since he posted this video on youtube, the whole world can now know that he is one! God bless the Internet!

On a side note, wonder if he has any illegally downloaded MP3s on his computer? Or if he paid for that copy of Vista?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.