Hmm, okay I will begin testing this build soon and post the results to the wiki.
Did you sram patch the games? That is still required.Hello.
Thank you for your test release.
The two arm9 Versions works for me.
I´ve tried a few games an my R4 clone with YS Menu.
- Aero the Acrobat - Starts white screen with looping crackling sounds (like the one when save game is corrupt message)
- Banjo Kazooie - Gruntys revenge - Freezes on saving and crackling sound like above
- Denki Blocks - Starts with white screen with looping crackling sounds
- Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow - Save/load ok.
- Crash Bandicoot The huge Adventure - stucks on game splash loadimg screen with looping sound
- Donkey Kong Country 2 - "Save failed" message
- Zelda - Link to the past - Four swords - "The file could not created" message
But no corrupted SD Card.
I hope this is for use.TWiLight tests comes later,sorry.
0) Backup every files of the SD Card 1) Use win32diskImager and read all bytes of the SD Card to a file 2) Use hxDwD and fill with 00 every hex values 3) Use win32diskImager and write all bytes from the file to the SD Card 4) Delete the primary partition under diskpart (cmd) or Computer Management 5) Launch again diskpart from the cmd 6) Type command : List drive 7) Type command : select drive 3 (if the SD card is 3) 8) Type command : clean 9) Type command : create primary partition 10) Format the SD Card with Windows to FAT32 Cluster 16Ko (yes 16ko not anything else) (Full erase) (NOT using a SD Tool => will not works with 2GB Sandisk Ultra 2) 11) Copy all backuped files back into the SD 12) Now GBARUNNER2 is no longuer display error or freeze !!!!!!
GREAT WORK !!!
Thanks! Maybe you could test slow/laggy games with the cache version as well. And maybe with dsi speed as wellHello.
TWiLight games tested with a DSi (booted TWiLight without HiyaCFW):
- Aero the Acrobat - Rascal Rival (SRAM patched) - Save/Load works.
- Banjo Kazooie - Gruntys Revenge (SRAM patched) - Save/Load works.
- Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow - Save/Load works.
- Crash Bandicoot - The huge Adventure (SRAM patched) - continues the 3 screens (Crash Bandicoot Text + Universal Entertainment + Vicariuos Visons then stucks on game intro screen with looping crackling sound.After continuing pressing Buttons it goes to the Start Screen but then again stucks with crackling sounds and black screen.
- Denki Blocks (SRAM patched) - Save/Load works.
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (SRAM patched) - Save/Load works.(game "lags" ,on the R4 Flashcart it runs smoother)
- Legend of Zelda -Link to the Past - Four Swords (SRAM patched) - Save/Load works.(screen flickers the whole time).
- Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros.3 (SRAM patched) - Save/Load ok - restart game has message "Reading" with crackling sounds and says "Save is corrupted" - Game starts and Save is ok.Game has no music (of gbarunner test build presumably).
SORRY forget to say:
NO SD CARD CORRUPTION.
YES,much better now on TWiLight.The arm7 versions work on TWiLightMenu