Sorry being an idiot!
wacko.gif

isthar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record I wanted to say these posts are critical, and extremely helpful. Thanks for starting it. I can't believe no wiki has yet taken over as the de-facto G6 compat source. I hope to see one someday, even though there aren't that many settings...

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well ... maybe they will not support G6/M3 and SC now/in the future that good because they want to develop the new upcoming Slot1-Solutions

There are supposedly two new G6 slot 2 carts coming out very soon, including a 1 gigabyte G6 lite. I don't think they are dropping support of slot 2 in favor of slot 1.

If something like that happens...Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
 It's not an "old" product. How many months is on sale? G6 support sucks. Their last update was in 9-30-06.Â
mad.gif
As far as I know, NO company has yet been able to release a patch for their carts to make downhill jam work. (DS-X doesn't count, they didn't need a patch) It may take some major rewriting of the firmware, and that takes time.

isthar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record I wanted to say these posts are critical, and extremely helpful. Thanks for starting it. I can't believe no wiki has yet taken over as the de-facto G6 compat source. I hope to see one someday, even though there aren't that many settings...

What... you mean this site? http://wiki.scorpei.com/

Yehp, that one for example... if that's a good one worth making work, shouldn't we be trying to fill it up? Is it just not worth it because "default settings" work just about all the time?

In fact, what the world needs... is somebody to host a web service database of all the rom facts (names, saver types, number, etc) and then people can build web apps using that info and adding additional stuff, like compat info for a particular card...

phreakymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0626 - Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Phoenix Wright: Justice for All) (JP) gave me two white screens, but I haven't had time to try different settings yet.

fatfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yoshi's Island 2 NDS is not working.

I used 4.6B manager, and 4.6A firmware. (Latest as of this post).

All I get is blank white screens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg