My PS2 Packs

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Ok, just a quick update about what's going on over here:

I'm not going to be super active for the next couple of weeks, my pup is going in for eye surgery tomorrow (both eyes) and the babysitting is going to be intense, especially since I have to keep the other puppy off him.

Secondly, at the request of people in my Discord, I will be keeping my PS1 packs to games that were only on PS1 (console-wise) and do the rest on N64. I'm doing this because it's more accessible and it will also allow me to dump games that won't dump on PS1 (like Nightmare Creatures and Gex for example. Of course if there is a game that you want a pack for on PS1 that's also on N64, I will do the PS1 version if the game dumps textures properly.

Thirdly, I do have a repo on our Discord for N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Dreamcast games. These are not my packs, they're just a collection of free packs that I wanted to gather in one place. I've decided to nuke these and do my own, mainly because I prefer having my own packs and also because many of these packs are very old and I think doing newer packs would be great.

I am going to prioritize the PS2 requests I have at the moment but I will also be populating my repo with packs for Flycast, Project64, and Dolphin.

Once there are enough packs, I will replace the link in my first post with a general link to my entire texture pack folder for anyone to access.

Thank you all for your feedback on my packs. I'm really glad you're enjoying them :)

Zyute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sorry to hear about your pup so I wish a speedy recovery. Take all the time you need in order to watch over the little one. There is nothing wrong with diversifying your work and time. I would be very interested in what miracles you can do with other systems such as the gamecube or the dreamcast.

All the best to you and yours 🐶

15Cyber

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, just a quick update about what's going on over here:

I'm not going to be super active for the next couple of weeks, my pup is going in for eye surgery tomorrow (both eyes) and the babysitting is going to be intense, especially since I have to keep the other puppy off him.

Secondly, at the request of people in my Discord, I will be keeping my PS1 packs to games that were only on PS1 (console-wise) and do the rest on N64. I'm doing this because it's more accessible and it will also allow me to dump games that won't dump on PS1 (like Nightmare Creatures and Gex for example. Of course if there is a game that you want a pack for on PS1 that's also on N64, I will do the PS1 version if the game dumps textures properly.

Thirdly, I do have a repo on our Discord for N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Dreamcast games. These are not my packs, they're just a collection of free packs that I wanted to gather in one place. I've decided to nuke these and do my own, mainly because I prefer having my own packs and also because many of these packs are very old and I think doing newer packs would be great.

I am going to prioritize the PS2 requests I have at the moment but I will also be populating my repo with packs for Flycast, Project64, and Dolphin.

Once there are enough packs, I will replace the link in my first post with a general link to my entire texture pack folder for anyone to access.

Thank you all for your feedback on my packs. I'm really glad you're enjoying them :)
I'm so sorry about your pup, and thank you for the textures of Automodelista! They turned out really well! Could you share the invitation to your Discord? I'd like to join if possible, please.

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Added MTV Pimp My Ride (requested in another thread)

Also updated the link in my first post to go to a general folder that has all my packs.

The N64, Dreamcast, PS1 and Dolphin folders are pretty sparse right now but I'm working on those :)

AJFay77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would absolutely shoot you something for your time in Paypal if you can get Nascar Thunder 2004 to export properly.

I've tried to do this myself and the cars in the game create multiple texture files that change address/name everytime as if the game is hot loading them into whatever memory it can find. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but figured you may have faced this or something similar before and probably already know the right way to get these textures exported.

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Would absolutely shoot you something for your time in Paypal if you can get Nascar Thunder 2004 to export properly.

I've tried to do this myself and the cars in the game create multiple texture files that change address/name everytime as if the game is hot loading them into whatever memory it can find. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but figured you may have faced this or something similar before and probably already know the right way to get these textures exported.
Oh yes, I've seen this many times.

The Punisher dumped over 500k files by the time I ran through it, was a nightmare to get that finished.

I'll see what I can do :)

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Still after the Getaway series, though I could mess around with it myself.
The Getaway is giving me some grief. The game crashes a lot while dumping texture, although it might just be because I'm playing it on my Ally.

I'll see how it does on my PC.
Post automatically merged:

Ok so, I'm done with Nascar, only one issue, the cars.

I managed to upscale everything else, I noticed that the cars dump a ton of files in 3 different dimensions (128 x 128 , 256 x 256 and 512 x 512). I took the files with the least amount of garbage and upscaled each dimension separately to see if the textures load, which they didn't. I then did all 3 dimensions together, and still I couldn't get the car textures to load at a higher resolution.

So, right now, the tracks and most menu items are a higher resolution but not the cars. Do you want me to upload it as it is?

I could probably do the car interiors if you play with that view, it's just going to take a bit longer since each car, with it's different vinyls have a different texture as the interior changes too.

Last edited by Bl4ckH4nd,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: