GBA .cht under SuperCard Lite

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by darkie, Dec 29, 2007.

1. darkie
    OP

darkie Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2007
    United States
    If this is in the wrong location, I apologize in advance. I've been searching for a utility/tool to convert AR codes or even Codebreaker into .cht files that are usuable by the SuperCard software.

Scenario is, Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. I've tried creating a .txt file through AR Crypt and then running Convertor.exe to convert from .txt to .cht but each time I try to use the SuperCard software to patch in the codes I get a dialog box with Red X dialog box(never shows any text of what the actual error is).

[Infinite Health]
    ON=02002AEA,A0
    [Max Health]
    ON=02002AEB,A0
    [Max Rupees]
    ON=02002B00,03E7
    [Infinite Small Keys]
    ON=02002E9D,05
    [Infinite Bombs]
    ON=02002AEC,63
    [Infinite Arrows]
    ON=02002AED,63
    [GameInfo]
    Name=Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (U)
    System=GBA
    Text=minish

this is what my "Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (U).cht" looks like and each time it's loaded in the SuperCard software and I click "Out" it gives me the Red X dialog box. Is it something wrong with the format of the .cht file or something else I'm doing wrong?

Is there a simple all in one utility that will build .cht's for the GBA by chance?

********************************************************************************
    EDIT: Looks like I got it to work by using AR Crypt and the Convertor program. It seems to be a bug with the SuperCard software, as long as I first turn off all the Options but Saver Patch before choosing to Add the ROM then I can double click the ROM from the list and enable the cheats, real time saving and it'll let me "Out" the ROM successfully.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice