Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh? I don't see detail.
For 150 club coins you can download GB Golf, which is a lot better than the NES game and is quite addictive. Effectively you get a free game, people like to bitch about free games it seems...seems like they are way too impatient to save their coins and wait the very little time it takes for the next title.

Reactions: 2 people

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey, I have no problem saving my coins and waiting for the next title. Been doing it for months now. ;)

regnad

Button Masher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It started out well. Mario Vs Donkey Kong is a worthy freebie, and 3D Xevious isn't so bad either. But it's been downhill since then.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There was Majora's Mask too, that's an awesome title.
This is Club Nintendo of America though, we don't get anything like this in the UK. To be honest, we seem to be getting better prizes anyway like the Plush Mario Hat, Super Mario Bros Figurine for 7000 stars (instead of platinum status one year), SNES controller for the Wii, the Mario Kart 7 Miniature Trophies, and so on.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
GB Golf is actually a good game. Well, for the Gameboy anyway. Better than the NES version. Why are you complaining anyway? Save up your coins for something tangible instead of Club Nintendo downloads everyone likes to bash lately. I remember not too long ago we didn't even have Club Nintendo, much less a way to redeem coins for digital downloads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up