Not open for further replies.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rights of Homosexuals has taken a big leap forward, as gay marriage has been legalized in New York State!

I'm not gonna quote the source, as it is a rather large article, but the source itself is here.

I'm really happy that this was passed, but the comments from the source kind of worry me. You can already see the religious blood boiling over this.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
No why New York. I live in New york I don't want to see a bunch of gay couples around. Omg this is terrible.
Congratulations, you're screwed.

If a gay couple is now married, how will that look different to you? Will they suddenly hold up a magical billboard above their heads saying that they're gay and married? Just saying.

I'd think that people that were gay before this would still hang around with each other.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, the comments were a bit harsh.

I never did understand why people are against gays. It's as if everybody thinks if someone is gay, they want to have sex with every single person imaginable. As if the gays don't have crushes, and only want to screw everybody. It's sort of sad to see that people in North America are still uptight and treat everybody as if they should have no rights.

But great job on New York, now if only the rest of America will catch up. You know you're behind in the times when we here in Canada, have allowed gay marriage for nearly 6 years now.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the reaction from the right wing, I fear this battle isn't over yet.

@Jakob95: Disallowing gay marriage will hardly put a stopper on gay couples, or anal sex. Get over it, or be left behind.
@Tanas: There's no point or need to question whether he's straight or not. In my opinion, you're providing fodder for a flame war.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
No why New York. I live in New york I don't want to see a bunch of gay couples around. Omg this is terrible.
And why should you care? they wont now be wanting to fuck your ass, just because they're able to get married, after all you are straight. Right?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
NYC has a Gay Pride parade .__.

Also, you're a fucking asshole for saying that.

Hope you enjoy the bad reputation~

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:

You know, I understand that people have a right to an opinion, and I'm okay with that. But come on dude, if gays have been in New York this whole time, how's it going to be different than now? You'll see rings on their fingers? HO NOES!

If they're married, there's nothing for you to worry about. Not like there is anything to worry about now.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
everyone is entitled to their own opinion.....do I like this?....well honestly I really don't give a shit...gays will be gays and straight people will be straight..I have some gay friends (on facebook) and It really doesn't piss me off...

if you have anything negative to say..keep it in your head and off the message board..because here. you'll get flammed into a burnt crisp

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
That's great news.

But honestly we don't need another one of these sort of discussion threads. They always lead down the same road, the same sort of pro and anti comments, the same sort of unacceptable comments, warns and then a lock.

And although this is genuinely positive news, we don't need a discussion about it here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up