Hacking Gateway Web Browser Menu not working after updating to 10.38 via Time Machine

UL7RA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
It all started when I wanted to have the fastboot thingy on my console, as it seemed neat. Before everything, my console was on 9.20, EmuNAND on like 10.30. So it went like this:
I put the 4.1B files on the SD Card
Booted into the Gateway menu using the web browser as usual
Backed up NAND, transferred it into my PC. Turn off, then back into the Gateway menu
Booted into SysNAND Gateway Mode as stated by the guide, opened Time Machine app from the Select button menu.
Made an integrity check, saw it load but had to go away for a while and came back to the Time Machine menu, thinking that everything went fine. (And it probably did)
Then I pressed that thingy with upgrading to 10.38, it did its job, nice and all, 3DS booted, went through the first time setup.
And then I tried to open GW menu through the browser, it said it needed update, and I set the time and date to 0:00 and 1.1.2000 as I saw somewhere, then generated save info form the browser menu.
Then went to the Gateway link that loads the menu and... surprise! Nothing happened. It loaded the black image with the white writing, and that's all. I could even drag the image around on the screen!
I tried entering the menu with 4.1B, 3.7.1 and even 3.4.1 (which was the version I had back on 9.20).
I'm desperate and I don't know what else I can do. To mention that the web browser homebrew loader works, but it won't load Time Machine for some reason. Goes black screen and I can't do anything.

TL;DR: Upgraded to 10.38 via Time Machine. Now Gateway Menu won't start. Tried with all versions. When loading Time Machine with browser hax gives black screen.

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all started when I wanted to have the fastboot thingy on my console, as it seemed neat. Before everything, my console was on 9.20, EmuNAND on like 10.30. So it went like this:
I put the 4.1B files on the SD Card
Booted into the Gateway menu using the web browser as usual
Backed up NAND, transferred it into my PC. Turn off, then back into the Gateway menu
Booted into SysNAND Gateway Mode as stated by the guide, opened Time Machine app from the Select button menu.
Made an integrity check, saw it load but had to go away for a while and came back to the Time Machine menu, thinking that everything went fine. (And it probably did)
Then I pressed that thingy with upgrading to 10.38, it did its job, nice and all, 3DS booted, went through the first time setup.
And then I tried to open GW menu through the browser, it said it needed update, and I set the time and date to 0:00 and 1.1.2000 as I saw somewhere, then generated save info form the browser menu.
Then went to the Gateway link that loads the menu and... surprise! Nothing happened. It loaded the black image with the white writing, and that's all. I could even drag the image around on the screen!
I tried entering the menu with 4.1B, 3.7.1 and even 3.4.1 (which was the version I had back on 9.20).
I'm desperate and I don't know what else I can do. To mention that the web browser homebrew loader works, but it won't load Time Machine for some reason. Goes black screen and I can't do anything.

TL;DR: Upgraded to 10.38 via Time Machine. Now Gateway Menu won't start. Tried with all versions. When loading Time Machine with browser hax gives black screen.
Why gateway fastboot? Just use a9lh via luma, because gateway will brick you.
Gateway.intoTheTrashItGoes(bool NOW=true)
:P

Last edited by NintenDavid,
Reactions: zezzo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...