• Views 35,926
  • Replies 192
  • Likes 13

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So this is for the new animal crossing and any similar future releases ? Cool .

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Looks like they changed website manager to a show-off jackass, or are scared of cfw.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ballz. i got paunched!! i was going make this topic...

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whelp, time to go 3DS hunting for one that supports gateway and ISN'T overpriced for my poor budget. ._.

faxpayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here's what happens on N3DS 9.4 nand...
259ydj6.jpg
I think there's still work to do ... always around the corner of course xD

Good Working! :3

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
259ydj6.jpg

Keep trying it happens sometimes either due to too many server requests or the save did not get cleared all the way. just keep clearing the save and trying and rebooting the console from time to time.

faxpayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I will continue to try then, although I see it hard ... if it would work, gateway would certainly press i think...

If there are updates will edit the post if someone instead succeeded in the miracle, enlighten us please!

The angle has become practically eternal ... not that I do not appreciate the work of the Team Gateway, but it's just that I can not wait to be able to use my N3DS with Gateway!

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Keep trying it happens sometimes either due to too many server requests or the save did not get cleared all the way. just keep clearing the save and trying and rebooting the console from time to time.
he's trying on a 9.4 sysnand. he could do the process even 100 times and always fail, because, he's on 9.4.

Reactions: Zidapi

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
finally cheat support announced! it's practically the only reason why I bought the GW card.

edit: lol 3 posts from italians in a row >_>

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I will continue to try then, although I see it hard ... if it would work, gateway would certainly press i think...

If there are updates will edit the post if someone instead succeeded in the miracle, enlighten us please!

The angle has become practically eternal ... not that I do not appreciate the work of the Team Gateway, but it's just that I can not wait to be able to use my N3DS with Gateway!
Has the CN cart been.used.for.different exploits in the past? I.e NTR cfw,region four, ninjhax, if so the save ship may not have enough room left for the.payload to be stored, the save wipe feature in game doesn't actually wipe any of the exploit payloads, if that's the case you will have to figure out a way to properly wipe the.save chip clean, one way is running Gw diagnostics with the CN cart in the 3ds, this will properly wipe the save

he's trying on a 9.4 sysnand. he could do the process even 100 times and always fail, because, he's on 9.4.
Hah oh I missed that XD

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh lol I missed that bit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

259ydj6.jpg

Gateway only work on Sysnand 9.0-9.2 on a New 3DS your only option is to update to 9.9 get ironfall and use a sky3ds.

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What we discovered was truly remarkable: a new kind of antipiracy check! Yes, that’s right!
This took us five minutes to fix and here we are today.

That's really nice... but even with 3.4, newer eshop games like Samurai_Defender_USA_eShop_3DS-PUSSYCAT won't launch on my US O3DS with latest EmuNand.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gateway better go work on DLC support for their flashcart. I didnt bought gateway to play games with DLC as cia that doesn't need gateway at all.

EDIT: playing paid dlc for free, just like the games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs