• Views 35,878
  • Replies 192
  • Likes 13

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably completely unrelated (as i recently connected to eshop on my sysnand for the first time via gw sysnand and the multi patcher thing) buuuut when i boot my emunand and run the multipatcher thing then try to access eshop i keep getting an error. i was gna download the boi update to see if it works now but i cant access eshop :( im assuming its something to do with nintendo id crap nd logging in on my sysnand probably funked up something with my emunand logging in or yada yada. but either way yup sharing is caring.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably completely unrelated (as i recently connected to eshop on my sysnand for the first time via gw sysnand and the multi patcher thing) buuuut when i boot my emunand and run the multipatcher thing then try to access eshop i keep getting an error. i was gna download the boi update to see if it works now but i cant access eshop :( im assuming its something to do with nintendo id crap nd logging in on my sysnand probably funked up something with my emunand logging in or yada yada. but either way yup sharing is caring.

Made the same mistake recently lol.

Fixed it today by just injecting my backed up emunand.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
What is he using, a telegraph? :lol:
Seriously, he should delegate that task to someone who has a legitimate connection.

modem_pic.jpg

Not a telegraph, but it works when the need arises, and good enough for War Games interfacing! :)

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After having to format my emuNAND because it somehow went corrupt, I ended up restoring an emuNAND backup. I tried logging in after that and it wouldn't let me, and I couldn't do it from my SysNAND because I'm on 4.2 firmware. So, I formatted my emuNAND, and then every time I tried booting into it after that, it just black screened or froze. I ended up having to use the Gateway menu to create a brand new emuNAND, update it, and then logging in like that... it was a huge huge pain in the ass and I hope it never happens again, all of that CIA installation takes awhile

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's kind of how Gateway's priorities work. They gotta keep that game compatibility at %100, and though everything else is "right around the corner", we've never seen a lot of it. (AGB_FIRM sure would have been nice)
They have yet to even officially address the OoT version debacle.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither firefox or chrome or the ctr-J trick worked, but finally Pale Moon downloaded it. Glad I didn't delete it when I went back to FF. :P
Good old Internet Explorer worked for me. It bizarre that we've come up with hundreds of browsers over the years, but IE is still the best.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Good old Internet Explorer worked for me. It bizarre that we've come up with hundreds of browsers over the years, but IE is still the best.

i wouldnt go that far lol, Edge is far better.

Reactions: plasma

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I would say that the reason a lot of features that have been around on the scene for a while but haven't been implemented yet (such as AGB_FIRM) is because they need to get them working on both O3DS and N3DS aswell.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Good good :)

A question people, do you really think the sky3ds being updateable would have eased their problems ? I mean , the new anti piracy thing is fixed with the launcher , not with a fpga update . This means it's probably done thru the exploit , something sky3ds doesnt have to start

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
"This fix can also be useful for users that want to keep using an older Gateway Ultra firmware and while still being able to play newer games"

What the hell does that even mean?
Thought they meant older 3ds versions, buy I just tried playing a 3ds rom of Omega Ruby on my 4.5 3DS (just to test) and it still hangs on the Nintendo 3DS title screen as it did before the update.

Last edited by Varia,
Reactions: weatMod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Some sort of download management app