Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
People who like top notch features? Call me when any of the free alternatives can run .3ds, have N3DS support (other than Pasta, which lacks emuNAND), have region spoofing, and can run a stable emuNAND :yay:
.3ds is just another file format, and .cia also works for everything .3ds. That's not a large advantage by any means.
N3DS support is a fair point, but even Gateway users can't update their emuNAND on a N3DS, so is that even a plus?
Pasta and patched rxTools can launch out-of-region games, did you mean something else by region spoofing?
rxTools is the most stable emuNAND there is.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.3ds is just another file format, and .cia also works for everything .3ds. That's not a large advantage by any means.
N3DS support is a fair point, but even Gateway users can't update their emuNAND on a N3DS, so is that even a plus?
Pasta and patched rxTools can launch out-of-region games, did you mean something else by region spoofing?
.3ds is an extension, CCI is the format.
Loving gateway on my 4.3 o3ds, but rxtools is just an MSET swap away, pretty useful toolkit.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Gateway easy and I could afford it so I have it and I put 3DS files on an SD card and they run perfectly and I don't have to do CIA, installations, swapping crap, etc.
I can try a crappy game immediately, then delete it from the card if it sucks in the time it takes to download and do the CIA conversion and then installation.

So that's who still uses "DRM" things. This wonderful specimen.

Reactions: thorasgar

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How is it "the most stable" when rxtools uses the same format as GW lol? Also RXTools is open sourced

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
How is it "the most stable" when rxtools uses the same format as GW lol?
The emuNAND format has nothing to do with how stable a CFW is. Besides, all emuNAND formats are the same, just the starting offset differs.
When they both start 100% of the time, rxTools has the stability advantage because it works on newer firmwares faster. Running on more systems is a decent tiebreaker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok goodnight ya, I'm heading to the bar to shoot some pool. And no spamming my profile page... +2