Hacking Hardware Nintendo Switch Oled doesn't boot even into Hekate; how to get save files

Artorios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure my modchip must have broken somehow, since I can see some error codes flashing through the shell; and after a while it simply boots straight into the sysnand.
I can still access the micro sd. How can I get all of my saves (The ones from games I played on the Emummc)? I've already figured out how to get screenshots and videos.
I was using Atmosphere 1.6.2 on firmware 17.0.1

Reactions: kuroudeia

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure my modchip must have broken somehow, since I can see some error codes flashing through the shell; and after a while it simply boots straight into the sysnand.
I can still access the micro sd. How can I get all of my saves (The ones from games I played on the Emummc)? I've already figured out how to get screenshots and videos.
I was using Atmosphere 1.6.2 on firmware 17.0.1
Easiest (imo) way is to see if dat0 adapter is shifted or not. Sometimes it also works if you loose up the screws of the cover a lil bit

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not a review type normally. but I saw a review on a website months back about a professional hacker hackerspytech i wrote to him via hackerspytech atgmailc0m that he is the best to help you out on issues like this , I decided to give it a try , life itself is all about risk anyways but I’d definitely say it’s damn worth it
Can’t believe this shitty twitter bot is infiltrating gbatemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol