Please help! Games work fine, HB Menu works fine, but HB and a couple games stopped working as soon as I made latest update to CFW to 0.0.2,0.0.3 heka

Kagami-san

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm really confused. After upgrading to newest from 0.0.2 to 0.0.3 or w/e (atmosphere/hekate/hbmenu) it broke Tinfoil and it also broke all other homebrew. It didn't break any games besides HB games. I can launch HB menu through album or title override and have re installed tinfoil it did not fix it. What is wrong if I can't use HB after upgrading?

Oh but it let me open an amibo HB app from within HB menu ... but other HB apps anywhere no doesnt work

i guess it was from 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 but I could have sworn it was a 3...
Post automatically merged: Monday at 1:42 PM

and it says return to home menu and try again when i try to launch nearly all hb, all hb games certainly, and tinfoil, checkpoint etc
Post automatically merged: Monday at 1:44 PM

I was just looking up something like that and I can confirm that sounds like a corrupted GPT table and will have to reformat.
Can anyone help me? updating fusee and hekate etc did not fix. As far as i can tell updating sig patch did not help. All games besides homebrew games work, tinfoil doesnt wrk any way i run it. tiltle override or applet doesnt maje a diff.

please help!
Post automatically merged: 22 minutes ago

Can anyone help me? updating fusee and hekate etc did not fix. As far as i can tell updating sig patch did not help. All games besides homebrew games work, tinfoil doesnt wrk any way i run it. tiltle override or applet doesnt maje a diff.

please help!
actually skyward sword was working but stopped. says the same error, return to home menu and try again the title couldnt launch
Post automatically merged: 21 minutes ago

i thought it was sig patch but updating doesnt help

trying to get at least tinfoil wrking again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress