Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
So I have a launch Switch and I was using DeepSea 4.3.0 on it with FW 15.x. I wanted to update, however, and so I downloaded the latest DeepSea which is 4.6.0, then went into AIO Updater, downloaded FW 16.0.3, updated via Daybreak and... that's when the problems started happening. Suddenly, none of the games I had installed would launch, telling me that "Corrupted data has been detected" - this goes both for newly installed games which I've not played before and ones that have a ton of hours on the clock.

So I decided to manually update atmosphere, hekate and sigpatches and that's what I did - I downloaded AMS 1.5.4 (the latest DeepSea came with 1.5.3), Hekate 6.0.5 (DeepSea had 6.0.4) and sigpatches for AMS 1.5.4. It looks like everything should be working now but it's still the same problem :( All the games I try to run suddenly get an excalamation point above their icon, tell me data's corrupted and fail to launch :(

What can I do to fix this? I'm a noob and thought updating everything would be a remedy but it seems not to be the case :/

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The games started working, thanks a lot! The ones which have already been marked as corrupted don't start still, though :/ Is there any way to have them work again like they did before?
Reinstall them. The switch will go: "Hmm these are already been marked as corrupted. Let's keep showing the corruption screen!!!" if you don't

Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Ahh, that's a bummer! Thanks a lot for the help mate, I thought I'd broken something for good and had hours of digging ahead of me, haha!

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Tigro go to "System settings" → "Data Management" → "Software"

choose any game flagged as corrupted, press A, go down (press ↓ x4) and use "Check for Corrupted Data"

Wait until everything is verified

Done

ps : Switch is not dumb when you know how to use it. Reinstalling a game because it's flagged as corrupted is NOT the good way to do :wtf:

Reactions: Tigro and josete2k

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tigro go to "System settings" → "Data Management" → "Software"

choose any game flagged as corrupted, press A, go down (press ↓ x4) and use "Check for Corrupted Data"

Wait until everything is verified

Done

ps : Switch is not dumb when you know how to use it. Reinstalling a game because it's flagged as corrupted is NOT the good way to do :wtf:
Eh, reinstalling is easier for me (because i'm crazy)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo