could not start the software after updating the game

Sadji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Once, I installed the games for the first time with their updates. They were working fine, but suddenly, some stopped working while displaying the message: could not start the software.
If I uninstall the game update, the game usually launches. I made sure to update my sigpatches and launch using fussee. I also tried going into maintenance mode, but nothing seemed to work. Any ideas?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the future, it'll help if you state what firmware your on, what cfw version your on weather your using emunand/emummc or sysnand. What format your sd card is, etc. Stuff like that.

The more info you give, the quicker and easier it is for ppl to help ya

Sadji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
The updates might require a newer firmware than the one you have insralled
the update of the game was working properly and suddenly most of them stopped, till I deleted the updates
Post automatically merged:

In the future, it'll help if you state what firmware your on, what cfw version your on weather your using emunand/emummc or sysnand. What format your sd card is, etc. Stuff like that.

The more info you give, the quicker and easier it is for ppl to help ya
So it's 17.0.1|AMS 1.6.2|E. I am using EMUMMC and my sd card format is fat 32.

Games with updates were working correctly, and the more I installed games, some of them stopped working! I am also using mac os to format my sd card. I tried updating sigpatches, using fussee, entering maintenance mode, etc but nothing seems to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.