ShootHere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi!
After some initial troubles I am almost done with the process of getting everything working on AMS 18.0
After repeatedly being unable to play the games I installed with Awoo (not even sure if that piece of software is still relevant or not) I decided to try DBI.
The usual fun error message was "checking whether this software can be played".
When trying to install DBI it gave me an actual error that it could not find ES Sigpatches and as such could not find (generate?) a ticket.

I have tried a couple of sources (mostly through the forums here) to install said Sigpatches but the games still refuse to run.

Anything specific I could be overlooking?

Thanx in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!
After some initial troubles I am almost done with the process of getting everything working on AMS 18.0
After repeatedly being unable to play the games I installed with Awoo (not even sure if that piece of software is still relevant or not) I decided to try DBI.
The usual fun error message was "checking whether this software can be played".
When trying to install DBI it gave me an actual error that it could not find ES Sigpatches and as such could not find (generate?) a ticket.

I have tried a couple of sources (mostly through the forums here) to install said Sigpatches but the games still refuse to run.

Anything specific I could be overlooking?

Thanx in advance!
Your question was answered in this thread. Please use that thread for any future questions.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using fusee.bin to boot up atmosphere or are you using hekate?

In atmosphere 1.7 (the latest) they disabled kip support when booting up ams with fusee.bin. so sig patches are no longer compatible with just atmosphere. You now either need to boot ams with hekate's fss0 method. Or use sys-patch instead of using sig patches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi