• Replies 222
  • Likes 8

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does this means we have to wait another 2 weeks for 9.0-9.2 sysnand support?? :lol:;):P

Woke up this morning, and was so excited to see a release.. then re-reading it and realizing its for 4.5 users..
Oh well.. I wish they target 9.0-9.2 release more as i think there are a lot more ppl whom imported their N3DS from Australia or Japan (so either with firmware for 8.1 to 9.2 )

You can't really blame for them for taking care of their installed base, but dont worry =) I'm sure 9.x support will come soon!

Reactions: CarefulCrysis

phazonknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I couldnt dwl an eshop update because i kept getting an error, and because i went into eshop i had to reinstall my dlc but i keep getting invalid .cia errors

Reactions: Margen67

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after an update, how do you see what version of omega you're using?

Edit: NM talk about a brain fart. I remembered, heh.

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
buddies, I have a pretty noob question regarding 9.4 & omega 2.7. I am currently on emunand 9.3. Can I update emunand to 9.4 from update option in 9.3? Any possibility that I could screw up my 3ds nand or brick? Or do I have to format emunand then update?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
buddies, I have a pretty noob question regarding 9.4 & omega 2.7. I am currently on emunand 9.3. Can I update emunand to 9.4 from update option in 9.3? Any possibility that I could screw up my 3ds nand or brick? Or do I have to format emunand then update?

Yes you can do that, but make sure to go into settings and straight to update when you're in emunand ONLY (so it should show GW3DS v9.X.X.). No need to format.

You can backup your sysNAND in the event you accidentally update that and not your emunand, but keep in mind the only way to restore that backup would be to do a hardware mod to your 3DS.

Reactions: IMRAN_PETER

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated, working fine.

Takes a little while on first boot as it prepares your home menu and tells you about the shuffle feature.

Themes installed via .cia are intact, so system update does not clear them like accessing theme shop/eshop does.

Bottom screen goes grey when booting (or at least it did both times for me). Also seems to have lost 3d on the top screen (gateway 3ds logo), it's fine on system menu/games. Not a major issue, so meh.

" so system update does not clear them like accessing theme shop/eshop does"

yeah thats the thing i have theme pack installed on GW 2.6 9.2.0-20 emunand and i also read that accessing the eshop will make them go away, but i have gone to the eshop to search for updates and when i exited my themes all still work
still not clear of this shuffle thing though

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.5 console with 9.2 emunand. Also I no longer have my copy of ninjhax so I need to keep emunand on 9.2 to use ninjhax

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need a copy of Cubic Ninja to launch the ninjhax menu (by scanning QR code). So if you no longer have your copy, how are you able to still use ninjhax? Does is still work from a backup version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1