Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hello everyone,

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy All-Star Carnival is an arcade game that has been released to Japanese arcades in September 2016. It was officially taken offline on April 1st 2021 (Sadly, not an April fools joke) with version 1.1820 being the latest released version to be played offline.

The game was developed completely using Unity. With some help of friends, we managed to bring version 1.1620 of the game over to the PC around 2 years ago, and have developed some extra stuff such as text translation, local save support, among other features.

A few days ago, we have released a HUGE update that we have been working on for more than a year on Theatrhythm discord server. This will serve as a great transition to those interested in the upcoming Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, and it also works on steam deck.

I will post the discord link here. I will however tag @Chary as I'm not sure if this is considered as advertisement. This is not our intention. Please remove the link if that's necessary. We just hope the release gets the love it deserves.

Permanent invite Link: https://discord.gg/bkmNHsvWYj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-