Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been following this thread for some time now. You were pretty calm and optimistic at the beginning now you have become ... something else. What have they done to you bro?

Useless hyping made him this way.

This is why some members have told the members here to NEVER hype, especially when it comes to gateway. What he has become was by his own doing.

Reactions: Phantom_User

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
The IRC isn't as big a deal as people think it is, he didn't give his 48h release window in IRC, he gave it on here.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Less than 40 minutes left. :sleep: Don't get too excited folks.

Come on stop dreaming, it won't be today it won't be tomorrow. Hell for all we know it probably won't be even this month anymore.It'll be "soon" though, I'm sure...
They got us all really good. Too bad there's nothing we can do to return the favor...

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Gary was literally just giving his professional guess about the release. His just had more solid evidence behind it, due to the nature of his work and relationship with Gateway. People should hop off his fucking back.
lol, as scheduled, the defenders start popping up making excuses for people.

LIQUIDxSNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its happening again... :cry: :wacko:
10888383_1056958544330127_1456452964535384089_n.jpg

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
they will do this with us as long as they can.
we should stop posting here. stop waiting!
STOP WAITING!!!
AGAIN: STOP WAITING!!!

CRAZEY88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice spot, ordered one myself. With the price of older 3DS games now so low, and the new Gateway release not supporting Emunand beyond 9.2, makes you wonder if a couple of premium priced games + half a dozen oldies might not be a better buy.

Definitely food for thought. Buy a used premium game from ebay, complete it then sell it for the same price you only loose the 10% ebay fee. How many different games are you really gunna play at once? Any one wanna buy my gateway?

RIX__MIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ha I know how you feel! Just seen on HUKD the street fighter for £3.99 I paid £6.99 before Xmas in case gateway didn't deliver. Also got resident evil revelations for under a tenner. Both good cheap games.

Definitely wise move with thinking Gateway might not deliver. Shall pick up Street Fighter tomorrow at lunch, can be sold on for at least double the cost!

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Gary was literally just giving his professional guess about the release. His just had more solid evidence behind it, due to the nature of his work and relationship with Gateway. People should hop off his fucking back.

This ^^^^^^

Everyone needs to be more patient. Like I've said before I'm quite happy to wait until it's ready, releasing it half-cocked is asking for trouble tbh.

Reactions: Bei and ryanjf97

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, the upcoming damage control is going to be beautiful. Guys, there is no way to justify their policy of misinformation just to keep people expectant and do not buy a Sky3DS. Complications happens, but you can always properly inform your customers about the status in your website instead of spreading bullshit via emails and via pawns in the forums.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
This ^^^^^^

Everyone needs to be more patient. Like I've said before I'm quite happy to wait until it's ready, releasing it half-cocked is asking for trouble tbh.
I keep having to say this: According to Gateway, it's fully cocked, it's ready to go.

Reactions: LIQUIDxSNAKE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(