Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daaaaaaaaamn, I wanted to play DS games since they look good on my bigass new 3DS LL screens.
I prefer the original screen they were designed to be displayed on. If you launch in native resolution, there's black rectangles around everything, if you launch in stretched mode (default), everything looks blurry compared to the original.

Reactions: 2Hack

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
So does anything you download. If you're not up for it, then don't complain about how you can't play online.

Anything you download on-line what do you mean ? How can other stuff damage your console? Also what are you talking about I didn't complain about anything.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Anything you download on-line what do you mean ? How can other stuff damage your console? Also what are you talking about I didn't complain about anything.
Not you, just a general statement.. And I mean anything you download online, not specifically for your console. There are trusted sites to download what you need. Not going to say anything else about that. :P

That double post... :rolleyes:

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Phantom, just when will the update be out??!
Glad you asked. The guy I was talking to right now said it'd be AT LEAST this comming Monday. Not saying it won't happen today though. All depends according to how long Gateway will have the 'new' page up. He said that since the guide is up, Gateway must've given permission to that dude to do so.

Also asked the guy whats up with the shitty, untimely responses (a few days, weeks, soon, etc) and he mentions GW's PR team pulls that out of their ass. So.. Their PR team knows as much as we do. Which is sad. All they do is ask the developers whats up and they get "soon" or "almost done".

Oh, and the whole "answering emails = delays"? Bullshit.

Took the liberty of asking if that guys guide (I mentioned earlier in the post) was any good or legit, said yes.

And of course, asked about emuNAND. He didn't know yet sadly.

'Tis all I know at the moment, sorry guys. I'm in close contact with him but.. Yeah.. :/

Y'know what the legends say! AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad you asked. The guy I was talking to right now said it'd be AT LEAST this comming Monday. Not saying it won't happen today though. All depends according to how long Gateway will have the 'new' page up. He said that since the guide is up, Gateway must've given permission to that dude to do so.

Also asked the guy whats up with the shitty, untimely responses (a few days, weeks, soon, etc) and he mentions GW's PR team pulls that out of their ass. So.. Their PR team knows as much as we do. Which is sad. All they do is ask the developers whats up and they get "soon" or "almost done".

Oh, and the whole "answering emails = delays"? Bullshit.

Took the liberty of asking if that guys guide (I mentioned earlier in the post) was any good or legit, said yes.

And of course, asked about emuNAND. He didn't know yet sadly.

'Tis all I know at the moment, sorry guys. I'm in close contact with him but.. Yeah.. :/

Y'know what the legends say! AND AS ALWAYS, ENJOY.

Well at least some slight clarity, ty

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Not you, just a general statement.. And I mean anything you download online, not specifically for your console. There are trusted sites to download what you need. Not going to say anything else about that. :P

If you go by that logic ANYTHING BUT ANYTHING can damage your devices connected to internet but some carry bigger risks than others so... In this case I'll refrain from installing cias to my sysNAND until we get emunand.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
If you go by that logic ANYTHING BUT ANYTHING can damage your devices connected to internet but some carry bigger risks than others so... In this case I'll refrain from installing cias to my sysNAND until we get emunand.
If you're not careful... Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone