Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They have obviously never heard of under promise, over deliver. If I was to communicate this way to my clients I would be out of business.

That was the same thing i wrote a few pages back.

Don`t get me wrong i know Gateway is the best flashcard there is for the moment, that`s because there isn`t a true competitor, if there was i don`t know how much longer they would last.

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't received my Gateway yet, but I can understand everyone frustrations. Some people has work/school a trip to some other countries really soon and their emails are vague and irritating at times. Also, not everyone has a 4.5 3DS when the N3DS is coming out soon.

Also IF SystemNand is removed currently even for a while, A lot of people would just go with Sky3DS. People are just too fed up with Gateway.

Reactions: DimonG

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
everyone lets not forget they held back their .CIA, when did they release it? WHEN CFW CAME OUT. psh. this is why i think gateway is toying with us.

you know what the problem is? its the most people purchased the gateway, when they gave the empty promises of SOON.

if NOBODY bought it until they released it they wouldve released it by now. but they are hyping up their own product. COME ON!

Reactions: Arkansaw

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Considering their competitors are all waiting for a free ride to 9.2, gateway will be reluctant to release the update without adding more countermeasures to it. So there could be 101 reasons, but they will definitely do something when money is not rolling in anymore.

insidestraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Than walk
I've already purchased based off the release expectations that have been set by Gateway, don't tell me to sell it because the money doesn't mean a thing. To anyone reading this thread that is on the fence, buy a Sky3DS now or wait until the update has actually been released. Although it may be a great release, the Gateway team are very poor communicators and do not know how to set expectations with their customers.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you really are a stubborn fellow, i bet you would do anything and everything for gateway. i bet if gateway said no release we need another few months you response will be. "ID RATHER GET A GOOD PRODUCT THEN incomplete. so waiting is the best solution, gateway's hard work and dedication is my pleasure ;)"

Then why buy a GW and sit here complain about it if it wasn't completely compatible for 9.2 WHEN YOUR PURCHASED IT?

Reactions: ground and Zeffy

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Then why buy a GW and sit here complain about it if it wasn't completely compatible for 9.2 WHEN YOUR PURCHASED IT?

Probably because they are scared the prices will raise. This is really stupid to begin with, you bought the Gateway because of what it can do at the time you purchased it. Gateway has no obligation to support it, hell, they can even close down and you can't do shit.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country

Because we were promised "soon", "around the corner" , "in a few days", "just matter of days" , "before christmas" , "before new year" , "before the end of the week"

Reactions: Hyborix3

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

actually tony, i have a 4.5 3ds, and a 9.2 n3ds. im complaining because they arent delivering in the promises. they are using sly marketing tactics and bait and switch release dates to make more sales. to sucker the thousands that bought gw because they told everyone very soon it will be released 2 months ago. the list goes on.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've already purchased based off the release expectations that have been set by Gateway, don't tell me to sell it because the money doesn't mean a thing. To anyone reading this thread that is on the fence, buy a Sky3DS now or wait until the update has actually been released. Although it may be a great release, the Gateway team are very poor communicators and do not know how to set expectations with their customers.

Thats the way of the scene....I'm not sure why it hasn't hit 99% of these noobies. They can drop off at any given moment, what can you do. Hunt them down and what?

Reactions: Zeffy and mojaswag

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

BECAUSE GATWAY SAID "VERY SOON" AND "AROUND THE CORNER" ACTIVELY MISLEADING PEOPLE (and yes i am shouting)

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because we were promised "soon", "around the corner" , "in a few days", "just matter of days" , "before christmas" , "before new year" , "before the end of the week"

heres the full list.

First soon,
then just around the corner,
then a few days,
then before new years,
then around new years,
then after new years,
then before your kids start school,
then by the end of the week,
now BACK TO A FEW MORE DAYS? WHAT THE HELL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...