Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes complaining won't help, complaining about complaining also won't help. I didn't complain about the release date so let me complain it here once then:
You have no idea how stressful it is not by not getting the release but when being repeatedly destroying morals... for 2 months... with Gateway card sitting next to you while you have to study and work not being able to relax and not being able to play foreign retail cards. And you only have 1 3ds as your only game console. :sad:
i have a paperweight gateway too but what can i do? i decided to buy it by myself. anyway i still have 10 retail games to play while waiting.

Reactions: Goku17

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats the way of the scene....I'm not sure why it hasn't hit 99% of these noobies. They can drop off at any given moment, what can you do. Hunt them down and what?

most people know this wont do shit, but ranting is a form of expression to understand many feel the same way. and when you UNDERSTAND OTHERS, psychologically you feel better. like i said, you really need to pull ur head outta gateways ass and be more sympathetic for people.

insidestraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats the way of the scene....I'm not sure why it hasn't hit 99% of these noobies. They can drop off at any given moment, what can you do. Hunt them down and what?
That's the way of any business, it's not a 'scene thing' and it's not the point we are trying to get through your thick skull.

mojaswag

Trophies
XP
Country
i say this like every 100 pages, but its your fault if you bought a product because of an update that wasnt released, and the only time frame they said was "soon" they can take as long as they want they don't give a shit if your begging for the update every 2 days in emails just stop bitching its already a really shady business to get into, hacking consoles etc so just stop bitching and do something else

Reactions: Goku17

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres the full list.

First soon,
then just around the corner,
then a few days,
then before new years,
then around new years,
then after new years,
then before your kids start school,
then by the end of the week,
now BACK TO A FEW MORE DAYS? WHAT THE HELL!!!

You didn't mention that the most recent "a few more days" had no ambiguity other than "few". All of the other ones had words like "should".

In any case, the only hard deadlines confirmed were Jan. 5 and Jan. 18. Everyone needs to just cool down until those dates pass.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most people know this wont do shit, but ranting is a form of expression to understand many feel the same way. and when you UNDERSTAND OTHERS, psychologically you feel better. like i said, you really need to pull ur head outta gateways ass and be more sympathetic for people.

I'm not sure why you're so dead set that I'm a fanboy of GW....

YOU HAVE OPTIONS: GW, SKY3DS.

If money was tight than you should've waited on the release to see what its about before even jumping on it and expecting EMUNAND.

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
S

Spot on...

Besides the people who keep defending thier shoddy business tactics probably have a console running 4.5 or below. They give as much a damn as the gateway team.

Humans......

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I rather be smart about the release it requires a bit of work to get it installed and that is where the issue is. So yeah releasing it now without preparing for the workload is the dumbest thing to do. Yes lets release it now and watch GW server crash and have 70% of those NOOBS have half ass installed exploits. So no you need to see the bigger picture and get your mouth off of the noobs dick or stop receiving bukkake's.

To top it off, they dont' have to be like me or you, they have options to jump to sky3ds, and dont' feed me that bullshit about no cia support or homebrew because the homebrew isn't all that blown up yet and cia's aren't easy as baking a cake.

If anybody wants to call me an GW employee I'd be happy to take that title, but that would be weird because I'm pushing sales away by stating what I've been saying all this time.

actually you're not, you are using reverse psychology by getting under peoples skin, by telling them to do what you know they wont do. the sarcastic tone and uncaring nature of your voice implicated you sir, is an asshole.

Zeffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
People complaining about Gateway not releasing their update and making toxic posts saying they are liars, losing credibility, etc., isn't really making anyone feel better from what I can see. All of you just look mad as fuck. Calm down.

Reactions: gamesquest1

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buddy, like i said, no one was forced, they were tricked. you are one of those evil sly people that would say, "the people that leave their bag unattended and get it stolen should be just as much to blame as the thieves"

How were they tricked if they have proven that its possible? The issue, it seems, is how to handle the load of all of there customers once its release.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually you're not, you are using reverse psychology by getting under peoples skin, by telling them to do what you know they wont do. the sarcastic tone and uncaring nature of your voice implicated you sir, is an asshole.

You think its reverse psychology because you want it done your way, which is just release the update.

attmci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just ignore that guy. Pls.

everyone knows he is a 5c.(Or 50c in RMB) :)

Reactions: Arkansaw

BirdsAreSpies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Is there a way to transfer card 2 save data from one system to another? Don't wanna lose my super smash bros stuff...

Edit
Don't even know if "card 2" is correct here. Please don't blame me:/

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People complaining about Gateway not releasing their update and making toxic posts saying they are liars, losing credibility, etc., isn't really making anyone feel better from what I can see. All of you just look mad as fuck. Calm down.

All there doing is wasting key strokes by proving there point of what GW is doing wrong. What I want them do really do is open up shop and create there own card to compete against GW, plan updates, get support rolling.

I'm actually surprise they missed my posts about release support for previous firmware revs, but since they didn't read it they think I'm a GW fanboy/employee.

Reactions: Zeffy

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are so invested for a couple of reasons.
1) Money invested. Lots of people have bought new consoles and a Gateway flash card for this release.
2) Inability to use said Gateway flashcard. Before multi-rom released Gateway users were still able to use their Gatway cards
3) Dates being changed over and over. We've been told a date only for it not to be respected and given a further date.
4) Being kept in the dark. We don't know anything that's going on besides the few emails we get or scraps we scavage from other users.

Buying anything in advance is our fault, I agree with that point, but this is a culmination of things.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How were they tricked if they have proven that its possible? The issue, it seems, is how to handle the load of all of there customers once its release.

tony have you ever played ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES?

classic bait and switch, just that instead of graphics its release time. it works the same way.
you cant baim the millions that bought that game, myself included. they baited us with awsome graphics at e3
but released a completely different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F