Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone tell me what is the latest update to play Smash on-line? I want to be ready when the release hits.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
Sunday just ticked over here in Australia, 1:30AM. Will wake up and still no update like last time.

How I jumped when I saw their Firmware Update and it was another entry telling us to wait.

Reactions: dplaktos

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no delay, neither they have lied. They always said they expected, and they never have an exact date. People here give thos vague releasing time frames their own meaning, but they defenitly didnt delay anything.

You can't be serious man c'mon. They have lied big time and mislead us as I said before just to keep us on the hook. They said things like "in a few days" , "matter of days" or "just around the corner"... A few days passed long ago.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Use rom_tool to trim them. Senran 2 is not actually 4GB - it's around ~2.2GB. I just looked up Project 未来, and that's about 2.1GB.

If you trim them both, you can fit them both. :gba:

Edit: Same with MH4G. It's just over 2GB after you trim out the garbage data.
Oh i see. Thanks. On the topic of rom_tool how do I know which rom to use it on? I do not understand which roms in particular that I cannot do so.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hate to say it, but you guys act so pathetic. Its like your whole existence revolves around their release. There are more than enough games and things to do before the update hits. Stop acting like spoiled brats. Props to all who actually have a little patience left - they know who they are :yay:

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Sunday just ticked over here in Australia, 1:30AM. Will wake up and still no update like last time.

How I jumped when I saw their Firmware Update and it was another entry telling us to wait.
Sydney is it not? WA here, let's keep our sanity together by going to bed and pray to raptor jesus in hope for Gateway release in a few hours.

Reactions: dplaktos

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hate to say it, but you guys act so pathetic. Its like your whole existence revolves around their release. There are more than enough games and things to do before the update hits. Stop acting like spoiled brats. Props to all who actually have a little patience left - they know who they are :yay:

Calm your titties fan boy.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does GW work directly with trimmed roms? Or is it needed to convert it to .cia first?

To some ppl, the existence of one relies on the release... That guy in the chinese forum wanted to suicide... -.--

Reactions: berat barış kuzu

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Say all you like about the MT Group, they didn't wind up people as much as GW managed to.

Considering MT Group are GW's main competition, they shouldn't be discounted.

Most of the GW fanboys on this thread have faded into the background as it became increasingly clear GW treated their users with contempt over the christmas/new year period.

There is a possibility we have been duped about a 9.0-9.2 system support. On this basis it is advisable not to purchase any GW product until a stable release is available.

Reactions: TimeMuffin

attmci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yah, I will see what's your feelings tomorrow. :)

storm75x

Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Say all you like about the MT Group, they didn't wind up people as much as GW managed to.

Considering MT Group are GW's main competition, they shouldn't be discounted.

Most of the GW fanboys on this thread have faded into the background as it became increasingly clear GW treated their users with contempt over the christmas/new year period.

There is a possibility we have been duped about a 9.0-9.2 system support. On this basis it is advisable not to purchase any GW product until a stable release is available.

True,

I have a feeling Nintendo's involved in the delay. They could have sent the gateway team a cease and desist order or something? Might be trying to relocate servers to get around that perhaps.

No idea but it sounded like the release was imminent at one point, then nothing.

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But gateway lied to them!

Reactions: TimeMuffin

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
It is very simple, if they said from the start that release would be in januari / februari then alot of people would have gotten the Sky3DS. Now they got the Gateway since they though it would release soon. Have to give it to gateway that they played it smart.

I agree and us customers became victims in this process.

storm75x

Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
It is very simple, if they said from the start that release would be in januari / februari then alot of people would have gotten the Sky3DS. Now they got the Gateway since they though it would release soon. Have to give it to gateway that they played it smart.
It would be released in januari alright.

thinhvnn

Trophies
XP
Country
@
I think this guys really a fan kid.sorry if iam wrong

Reactions: berat barış kuzu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste