Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gamesquest1 how long did it take for your N3DS to arrive, I'm a bit worried If I order one now It might take longer/get lost and caught up in the whole christmas rush.

Thinking I may be better off waiting until after the new year.

It doesn't appear to be tagging again, I've no idea why. (Yeah ignore this last bit)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
gamesquest1 how long did it take for your N3DS to arrive, I'm a bit worried If I order one now It might take longer/get lost and caught up in the whole christmas rush.

Thinking I may be better off waiting until after the new year.

It doesn't appear to be tagging again, I've no idea why. (Yeah ignore this last bit)
about 4 days with the super saver option (or whatever its called)

Reactions: Doran754

bobtheglob101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i was to import the LL from play asia with shipping and import tax it would of been the same price to buy a PAL one from 365games, so PAL wins hands down..

Not unless you buy a JAP from the right seller. Play-Asia is so overpriced.

100th post. Woohoo :toot:

Team Rocket Grunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the topic of buying a new 3ds is up.
I'll be getting an aus one after Christmas and was wondering which site to buy it from. playasia is 15-20$ more expensive than jbhifi and playape is there a reason for that? also i hear tell of customs charges (I'm in the US) what should i expect for that?

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess, I would say that the update is coming sometime late next week. The way they worded the email about it not taking too long(months) to come, they made it sound like it wasn't anytime soon, but still before the months end. Next week seems to be about the only option left. I could be wrong though I'm just guessing. I wish they would just release a beta version or something with a disclaimer saying they aren't responsible if it messes something up.

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess, I would say that the update is coming sometime late next week. The way they worded the email about it not taking too long(months) to come, they made it sound like it wasn't anytime soon, but still before the months end. Next week seems to be about the only option left. I could be wrong though I'm just guessing. I wish they would just release a beta version or something with a disclaimer saying they aren't responsible if it messes something up.

i'd bet my money on next week too.

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
I´m starting to believe that this is going to drag on forever, or at least until mid January, although I hope you guys are right and this releases just before Christmas

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish! N3DS soon! Will probably be rusting away till gateway releases the update.:ph34r:
images

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wish! N3DS soon! Will probably be rusting away till gateway releases the update.:ph34r:

Am I the only one who (despite having a Gateway and a 4.5 3DS) actually bought some games and can play them on the N3DS while waiting?

I feel like a delinquent now. :ph34r:

Reactions: Sultangt

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
dafuq?? did you buy those games with actual money? that defeats the whole purpose of gateway

yup... I had a 3DS for about a year mate. I am going to dump them to a mSD, and play some other games, plus homebrew :D I'm going to play before I buy from now on, and this should stomp out the impulse purchases :P Also, I wanna develop homebrew, so this should help :)

Reactions: Maximilious

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dafuq?? did you buy those games with actual money? that defeats the whole purpose of gateway

I feel even worse now that I realize I'm using my Gateway wrong for
- having region-free (especially for playing games before they officially arrive over here)
- playing with myself... err, I mean, using two copies of a game with just buying one^^
- storing my games on one cart to carry the same amount of games but a less amount of cards with me

Okay, then comes finally a little piracy of games I wouldn't have bought in the first place but was interested in.^^

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Damn it! Forgot to turn wifi back off after reinstalling NinjHax, then left 3DS in sleep mode. Now I'm getting the update nag on each reboot.. Anyone know of any way to prevent this? (There is no sd inserted into the system if that maters)
Ouch, I don't think there is any fix for that. If it was in sleep, then you open it, do you still get the nag? If not, just never turn it off :S

Reactions: GotKrypto76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2: +1