Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do you really have to blast away your epeen? Seriously? There's enough of that in this thread :(
Well of all the people that have posted I believe I am one of the few who havent complained about them not releasing the update or claiming that they were thieves or whatnot. I think I deserve just that much :toot:

Reactions: 2Hack

Chase_Derick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, if you don't believe in my sources I couldn't care less. You guys want extra info, I gave you extra info.

I mean, there were a ton of people thinking GW took the money and ran. You can't convince evreh buddeh

Actually, its more like my guy (a friend of mine that sells gateways) said around Friday to Saturday as well. So I'm actually excited to hear more than one person saying the same thing.

Of course, I can't exactly verify it. But I really don't think it matters much by this point.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well of all the people that have posted I believe I am one of the few who havent complained about them not releasing the update or claiming that they were thieves or whatnot. I think I deserve just that much :toot:

There were several ppl who didnt do that by now. (including me) I m hopin and hopin and hopin without complaints :D

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here in the UK we're about 3 hours until the end of the week, not sure why I'm that bothered as I'm on 4.5 already but I've followed this thread and most of the info regarding gateway awaited 9x supports :D I'm hoping for a release within the next few hours.

Im not sure why I care so much either as I've bought all the games I want. I guess the engineer in me just really wants to know how it works!

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

ppl in that forum are also seeing that "should be" which also made them thinking that gateway might be playing word games again... :D
But still... its quite understandable from the point of view. :D

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I pray that your email from Gateway isn't b.s. The Gateway community is standing on one leg atm :(

I doubt that the email would be bs., since I feel like I saw that email like at least 20 times today from different ppl in different forums already. That would be too much...
As dplaktos said a lot of pages before, there is simply no use in lying about this. :D

Reactions: dplaktos

Lordmau5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys,
is this what they mean by it's just around the corner?
971b9c55ed.jpg

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that email is kinda sad snd hopefully true but now all we can do now is to count down until monday since they "said" " by monday"

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They actually said hopefully by the end of the week. Everybody seems to be ignoring the hopefully bit lol

edit: on a second look they said "should" sounds like hopefully to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1