Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm fine with that as long as that they release it without issue.
You've been waiting for a reasonably short ammount of time. Furthermore, their software is already done. So if you have to be bricked by god knows what, you will.

Chances are, after the B2 fiasco, you won't. They've learned their lesson and they've made sure it won't happen again.

Now can we please stop lowering our pants towards them, chanting a mantra akin to: Oh yeah sure as long as it doesn't have issues and something more like Just put that crap out already, it's done already so what gives? Server issues? What server issues? Yeesh.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't make these questions. Don't.

Why not man? It's quite possible seeing that they made the same thing before. The update should be "any day now", "it's a matter of days". I think the same thing is going to happen. Prepare yourselves. Because that mail is as ambigious as their previous mails.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Why man? It's quite possible seeing that they made the same thing before. The update should be "any day now", "it's a matter of days". I think the same thing is going to happen. Prepare yourselves. Because that mail is as ambigious as their previous mails.
Because!

You just don't. Alright? Just no.

If it happens, we'll all be hit by it anyways, so there's no point in asking. No one's going to do half of the things they'll promise here, so it's a jinxy-jargon question.

Reactions: dplaktos and 2Hack

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now can we please stop lowering our pants towards them, chanting a mantra akin to: Oh yeah sure as long as it doesn't have issues and something more like Just put that crap out already, it's done already so what gives? Server issues? What server issues? Yeesh.

Calm down, damn. It'll be released soon, so why fret? And you're on their time, they're not yours.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why man? It's quite possible seeing that they made the same thing before. The update should be "any day now", "it's a matter of days". I think the same thing is going to happen. Prepare yourselves. Because that mail is as ambigious as their previous mails.

Be it as it may, the situation this time is different. They got competition, competition the average joe currently prefers over them.
And we have a "before 18th January for sure" (quite definite), and the before 5th January statement (which was quite definite too).
They can't afford to lose more credibility, it simply must be released before Monday, or otherwise their reputation is gonna take a big hit because that clearly was a promise and a definite statement, other than the ambigious statements.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Because!

You just don't. Alright? Just no.

If it happens, we'll all be hit by it anyways, so there's no point in asking. No one's going to do half of the things they'll promise here, so it's a jinxy-jargon question.

If we go by that logic there is no point in saying anything on this thread...

Reactions: Thomas12345

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Calm down, damn. It'll be released so, so why fret? And you're on their time, they're not yours.

You know I kinda really hate that assumption. If a product is released support is a given, or did you ever had to beg for support on one of the products you purchased?

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You know I kinda really hate that assumption. If a product is released support is a given, or did you ever had to beg for support on one of the products you purchased?

to make it quite frankly! YES, and A LOT!
i.e. Braun, Siemens, Lenovo and even Logitech (they improved A lOT recently)

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the before 5th January statement (which was quite definite too).
They can't afford to lose more credibility, it simply must be released before Monday, or otherwise their reputation is gonna take a big hit because that clearly was a promise and a definite statement, other than the ambigious statements.

When did they say it'd be released before the 5th? And no, their reputation wouldn't be trashed because children on gbatemp got a little too hyphy over emails that only give an ETA, not a specific date or deadline.

The thing is that we have no idea what they're working on, and for all we know it could be detrimental, like running into an issue while debugging, but people choose to ignore that possibility and choose to wholeheartedly believe that they're just being douchebags.

Reactions: Thomas12345

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be it as it may, the situation this time is different. They got competition, competition the average joe currently prefers over them.
And we have a "before 18th January for sure" (quite definite), and the before 5th January statement (which was quite definite too).

We've been waiting forever for HL3 and Valve's reputation is still pretty good.

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

You get support on products that have already been released. Their software isn't even out yet so sending them constant emails about wanting everything now won't help.

I don't get to keep emailing Microsoft and keep telling them that if windows 10 isn't released in the next week then I'm installing Linux instead. They wouldn't care.

Reactions: chrisluna413
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P