Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
57692175.jpg

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
there really is not a whole lot nintendo can do to prevent gateway from releasing. all they might be able to do is shut down the resale like they did with R4 ( not that it helped much, like a one meter fence on an open plain to stop people from going any further) all they could do is hope to prevent emunand working (not very succesfull so far) and force gamecard updates (doesnt work, see emunand)
the only thing they can do is put new firmware on new units, to prevent new users from pirating. however the current userbase is free to pirate

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Mostly because I've got a few sources myself ;)

Hey, if you don't believe in my sources I couldn't care less. You guys want extra info, I gave you extra info.

I mean, there were a ton of people thinking GW took the money and ran. You can't convince evreh buddeh

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man... I feel so bad. I refresh this page and gateway website everywhere 10 minutes. I should get a life. any tips?

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh man... I feel so bad. I refresh this page and gateway website everywhere 10 minutes. I should get a life. any tips?

u could use a script like i do which will alarm me when gateway makes a change on their website. It checks the website every 5 minutes... xD

Hey, if you don't believe in my sources I couldn't care less. You guys want extra info, I gave you extra info.

I mean, there were a ton of people thinking GW took the money and ran. You can't convince evreh buddeh

Extra info is always extra welcomed. I support u whenever I can :D Keep on going! :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1