Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, who still thinks it's coming today? I've got 1h 45 mins till night is over :'(

Hoping for a Jan 1st release. Just remember, it's coming soon(tm). They told me around Jan 2nd sooo maybe a Jan 1st release?

Oh, thomas? I thought you were gonna report every single one of my comments? Not 'like' them.
Oh lol, the like is gone magically :P

Reactions: Xenophy

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, who still thinks it's coming today? I've got 1h 45 mins till night is over :'(

Hoping for a Jan 1st release. Just remember, it's coming soon(tm). They told me around Jan 2nd sooo maybe a Jan 1st release?
Man I sure hope. I want the first thing I play next year to be through my gateway.

Reactions: 2Hack

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh, thomas? I thought you were gonna report every single one of my comments? Not 'like' them.

Who is they?

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10:14, two hours left before disappointment 2015, and the possible release of gateway's update. Or more waiting.

On another note, I'll be hunting down all the games I want to play that way I can have them all downloaded in advance, that way when I get a gateway, I'll be prepared. :lol:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just noticed the first disappointment of 2015 is on track to be Gateway's release :(

PST master race.
I admit you guys get the best times for late night releases, but I'm not keen on waking up at 6:45 to watch some football.
Guys it's not happening today. Or tomorrow most likely, maybe the second.

And yes I was lying about them cancelling it.
Well you're pessimistic. Why not Jan 1st at least? come on! Would make this year start so nicely :D

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
10:14, two hours left before disappointment 2015, and the possible release of gateway's update. Or more waiting.

On another note, I'll be hunting down all the games I want to play that way I can have them all downloaded in advance, that way when I get a gateway, I'll be prepared. :lol:
Like....? Join us for Monster Hunter 4G. It'll be fun. Or Yokai Watch 2. Both are gud titles.

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like....? Join us for Monster Hunter 4G. It'll be fun. Or Yokai Watch 2. Both are gud titles.
Dang, yokai watch 2? I've really wanted to play it, but i barely know any hiragana lol, how easy is it to play without knowing japanese?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Dang, yokai watch 2? I've really wanted to play it, but i barely know any hiragana lol, how easy is it to play without knowing japanese?
Terrible. But it's a good game to learn japanese since the entire game actually has furigana for the kanji if im not wrong. You just gotta have the basic idea of japanese and you're good to go. And Hiragana.

Reactions: Piepokemon

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terrible. But it's a good game to learn japanese since the entire game actually has furigana for the kanji if im not wrong. You just gotta have the basic idea of japanese and you're good to go. And Hiragana.
Ah, nice! I've actually been hoping for a good game to slowly progress through translating lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious