Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have gateway gave us a 100% confirmed date? if so, can somebody link me it because i have been on break, unable to keep up with the posts. i dont wana go thru 100 of em

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
I just won a Sandisk 64gb ultra card on ebay in an auction for less than $15... Never been a better time to get a Gateway
Be sure it says SDXC and not SDHC. People have been getting ripped off as the SDHC ones are usually just fakes, and as far as I know SDHC 64GB cards are impossible - as is anything above 32GB.

You probably already know that, buuuut... can't hurt in case others aren't aware.

Reactions: 2Hack

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And for those who love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this face. Then here you go:

15023_lennyface.jpg

Ahem.

Attachments

• zrsnn.png
    zrsnn.png
    33 KB · Views: 139

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be sure it says SDXC and not SDHC. People have been getting ripped off as the SDHC ones are usually just fakes, and as far as I know SDHC 64GB cards are impossible - as is anything above 32GB.

You probably already know that, buuuut... can't hurt in case others aren't aware.
Thank goodness it says sdxc in the description just in case worse comes to worse... The guy/gal's been selling a bunch of them in auction. From the reviews they seem to have gotten what was described. He still has more that are ending soon with no bids if anyone else wants to get one.

Reactions: Wilhelm

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank goodness it says sdxc in the description just in case worse comes to worse... The guy/gal's been selling a bunch of them in auction. From the reviews they seem to have gotten what was described. He still has more that are ending soon with no bids if anyone else wants to get one.

URL pl0x?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!