Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realism dictates we'll have it by this summer. it will be a quiet release pretty much. "Omega 3.0 now released, SDXC support for up to 256 GB on ntfs so no more rom splitting, emunand support for firmware 10.01-10X. And finally 9.2 Firmware exploit now available only on official gateway cards using clones will result in bricking." Pretty much. just an update oh yeah by the way it now works on 9.2 3ds systems.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so nobody actually reads into things, sure playing roms is illegal if you don't own them, the people they go after though are those ones that make profit. aka piratebay. nintendy makes plenty of money not through piracy that they dont care too much, but they care enough that it's not easy for anyone to just do it. they wont be sending everyone to jail that downloads some illegal game, they're sending those sources to jail that provide thousands of games and make money through doing so. piracy works the same way as drug trafficking. if you're caught doing something and they find the drugs, they take you in, if you're distributing, they're looking for you. because without a distributor, you have nowhere to get the drugs.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
the best part of the posts here is when you see this gem:

3459bc821c.png
It's funny when it's thomas, but when it is PegaN. That is just bad.

He dirtied my wall as well!

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

this boy is so disappointed..

dat hair, and its so funny how everyone is reacting xD as long as it will be out eventually i can't really do anything about it, of course the sooner the better, im one of the probably many ppl that bought it after they announced it will work for OFW 9.2~ (and below) i had 9.2 and if they didnt say that at the time i would had probably updated.

So i didnt update and i bought the Gateway, what is left is to wait i guess, i cant really do anything else now, and hating or being disappointed wont change the fact that i am just in the same situation i've always been, i was expecting it to release for December if they said "soon" but it didnt happen, yet im grateful they did ask us to not update from that early or i would be fcked up.

I finally have the chance to use GATEWAY in my 3DS, and that is at least better than not having it at all like the past year. So my gateway that arrived yesterday is just above my 3DS waiting finally for that chance, meanwhile i'll just play part of my backlog.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Well guys, i am gonna just play on my 4.5.

I am very sorry for those guys that got screwd. I hope you guys get the update soon.

And to those that came to this thread ( without anyone asking them) to advise us on "mature" and "reality" stuff.
Screw you all!

You have a nice day too;)

hjkyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also according to
garyopa 10:47am

"Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned..."
source: www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286166-Gateway-3DS-Team-Releases-Update-Status-About-9-2?p=1728032#post1297

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
also according to

"Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned..."
source: www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286166-Gateway-3DS-Team-Releases-Update-Status-About-9-2?p=1728032#post1297

that has been posted here already tho :unsure:

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also according to

Stay Tuned..."
source: www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/286166-Gateway-3DS-Team-Releases-Update-Status-About-9-2?p=1728032#post1297[/quote]

There's been a lot to happen over the past 3 1/2 hours since this post over at maxconsole.... A whole lot of nothing!

Reactions: Thomas12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.