Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry guys for this question some of my friends ask me to sell him my OG 4.5 3ds for 130$
is it a good deal?i want to buy the n3ds

Pretty good I think, here in Italy I bought my second hand white regular 3ds on 2.1 firmware for 70 euros. Maybe if you have some retail games you can add them and reach the new 3ds price, which is around 180 I think.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I stayed up all night and all day to fix my sleeping pattern but now I'm getting weak, I don't wanna sleep at 7:30 or I'll wake up at 4am~ or somethin' and be stuck in an even worse predicament... Must... Stay... Strong.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yes, I actually did believe your images. Mainly because of the very content of the messages of the PM that was sent 3 days ago.
PS i didnt mean the images where fake.....just that they where being uploaded simply to placate people......especially considering he had uploaded the silly countdown thing a few minutes before, that was most likely the sum of the uploading that has happened today.....2 images on how to format a SD card :P

Reactions: Diag

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Hes, I mean shes the red nail lady :P

130px-32,372,0,300-327876.jpg

Whom says it is a lady, could be a man wearing fake nails painted red. All tho personally I think better then those other scene videos where it is bad camera, guy with gloves on, or wearing a black hood.

Reactions: juli299 and 2Hack

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whom says it is a lady, could be a man wearing fake nails painted red. All tho personally I think better then those other scene videos where it is bad camera, guy with gloves on, or wearing a black hood.

always wondered what your picture was. A bird stepping on something?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, any recommendations for micro SD for the gateway? I usually just buy whatever sd is being sold with the flash cart, but I figured I should get something good this time instead...
What brand/etc is best with Gateway?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, any recommendations for micro SD for the gateway? I usually just buy whatever sd is being sold with the flash cart, but I figured I should get something good this time instead...

Most people swear on Samsung because it's faster but SanDisk has like really low prices right now and the difference in speed between the two, if you buy a class 10 that is, is basically neglectable for the purpose.

Reactions: chicletes18

lebad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Oddly it's fun that the release was not out ;)
We continue to be All the community here to discuss and drink some beers together.
It's more fun than each one going to try to install the update and play alone in its corner ^___^

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Personally, Ive not had issues with any card yet. Sandisk, Patriot, Adata, Gskill and some weird stuff cheap on DX. All have worked fine.

EDIT: since romstar's post, I need to clarify all my cards were advertized as class 10 or eqv.

D

Deleted User

A Samsung one would be good, the Evo series class 10 ones formatted in ExFat are a good idea.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I ordered myself 2 samsung evo 32GB sd cards.
Honestly I only chose them since they seem to be one of (if not the) the best company into semi-conductors and producing processors/flash storage etc
5xgEd1D.png

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally, Ive not had issues with any card yet. Sandisk, Patriot, Adata, Gskill and some weird stuff cheap on DX. All have worked fine.

EDIT: since romstar's post, I need to clarify all my cards were advertized as class 10 or eqv.
That's good to hear. I didn't know about the class 10 part, so that's valuable info for me.

A Samsung one would be good, the Evo series class 10 ones formatted in ExFat are a good idea.

I found a Samsung Evo class 10 on Amazon for a pretty nice price, I'm gonna go with that. Thanks for the info. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!