Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yep, still everything is being pieced together, its not easy as the team is spread over four different major time zones and not everyone is awake at the same time, all the jigsaw pieces are almost in place. Release could happen any moment between now and the end of the week, with all effort being pushed towards the NOW side instead of the later.

you did say 48 hours though but at least you didn't say "mark my words"

btw this is not a dig Phantom_User :P :D

Reactions: Phantom_User

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Hes, I mean shes the red nail lady :P

130px-32,372,0,300-327876.jpg

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dat hair, and its so funny how everyone is reacting xD as long as it will be out eventually i can't really do anything about it, of course the sooner the better, im one of the probably many ppl that bought it after they announced it will work for OFW 9.2~ (and below) i had 9.2 and if they didnt say that at the time i would had probably updated.

So i didnt update and i bought the Gateway, what is left is to wait i guess, i cant really do anything else now, and hating or being disappointed wont change the fact that i am just in the same situation i've always been, i was expecting it to release for December if they said "soon" but it didnt happen, yet im grateful they did ask us to not update from that early or i would be fcked up.

I finally have the chance to use GATEWAY in my 3DS, and that is at least better than not having it at all like the past year. So my gateway that arrived yesterday is just above my 3DS waiting finally for that chance, meanwhile i'll just play part of my backlog.

if he wants to update something it should be that kid n play hair doo :lol:

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys for this question some of my friends ask me to sell him my OG 4.5 3ds for 130$
is it a good deal?i want to buy the n3ds

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sorry guys for this question some of my friends ask me to sell him my OG 4.5 3ds for 130$
is it a good deal?i want to buy the n3ds
well a 4.x OG sells for a little more than whatever the going rate is in your country......check your local ebay, and then make the price more realistic than what they are asking.....basically halfway between crazy buy it now prices and going rate for a updated console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.