Hacking Gateway 3ds: A9LH, Downgrade, Release Planned on May 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm bringing it back, message me if you brick, so I can keep numbers of how bad the downgrader is.
Nah, I'm not going to install anything until one month after the official release.
I only put the Launcher.dat on my n3ds to check the gateway version to confirm if it's legit (screenshot of my last post).

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would the downgrader even need the internet? What the fuck?
Based off the included starter.zip, I think it's safe to assume this thing relies on browserhax/menuhax.

... Although it could also be a (rather dysfunctional) safety measure for N3DS users downgrading to 2.1, because OTPHelper (or rather GW menu on 2.1) can only be accessed via 2xrsa web browser.

Reactions: dplaktos

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Based off the included starter.zip, I think it's safe to assume this thing relies on browserhax/menuhax.

... Although it could also be a (rather dysfunctional) safety measure for N3DS users downgrading to 2.1, because OTPHelper (or rather GW menu on 2.1) can only be accessed via 2xrsa web browser.
Gateway, how did you fuck up so badly.

Have you tried using BBM to install a browser to sysnand?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway, how did you fuck up so badly.

Have you tried using BBM to install a browser to sysnand?
I have, but I think it doesn't like the non-legit browser. However, this is actually being run from EmuNand (as per instructions)

Now that I think about it though, perhaps I should update EmuNand before attempting this, lol

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Well 85% of the posts after the "Beta Wave" are Gateway bad this, Gateway bad that. Brick here, Brick there.
Calm your melons, it's a Beta. Ohhh its not perfect D: Even the cfw and current methods are not flawless.
Oh and for some of the Beta Tester flaming here. It#s sure is nice to get a few updates about the current development point.. but... instead of flaming.. report it to them with maybe a full instruction to reproduce it.

Gateway is not the flashcard made by gods to make everything better, but to help make it easyer for the customer. CFW aren't better then Gateway and Gateway is not better then CFW. So instead of flaming and spamming, how about some more informative posts? For example like the Post from @Mega-Mew

3b89ff05e15dedf44b3cf7edc982fe4841dc3f3c31cc51a68120fb27754595fb.jpg

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I want to know that too
How to dump OTP without downgrade to 2.1?
I was being sarcastic. I guess it didn't come through.

It's obvious GW has consolidated the entire a9lh process into a one click program, thus allowing noobs around the world to enjoy a9lh with their drag and drop GW card.

This was the only logical move for GW. Now GW is on the same level as Sky Card in terms of ease of use.

This should by them another life to clear their inventory.

Last edited by KSP,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol