Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't make it any less of a shitty move. At least the CFW community gives credit when they use code from other people.
Well yeah the community will, it's the community. Gateway is a piracy selling company, why would they give shit about anything really?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cearp

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, each firmware pack is about 50 megs iirc, so there's the 9.2 and 2.1 firmware in there and the different regions that would probably explain the 500 megs.
each firmware pack is 140MB+

All they have done is preacked all the Firmware Files per region with the Hombrew which delayed them seriously?

voMsQaK.jpg

OH GOD YES, this sounds like I'll be able to finally set up A9LH on my 8.1J N3DS without having to buy anything else! Thank you for posting this!

You cant downgrade from 8.1 with Gateways or Plails tool becasue they are he same thing

you will still need to buy something as an entry point
alternatively if you have a gateway RIP
update your console from cart to 9.2 with gatewait and use OOTHAX with the gatewait to exploit it for A9LH

Last edited by izy,

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cant downgrade from 8.1 with Gateways or Plails tool becasue they are he same thing

you will still need to buy something as an entry point
alternatively if you have a gateway RIP
update your console from cart to 9.2 and use OOT3D to exploit it for A9LH
I'm actually in a rather specific situation where I don't have a web browser and commissioned a hardmodder to, along with the hardmod, additionally downgrade my MSET to 4.x. Gateway is the only MSET solution on 8.1J, and my only other way out would be to buy a card like you said. However, because I have access to Gateway CFW, this method should now (in theory) be an option for me.

Of course, this was months before A9LH was even announced at the 32C3 conference.

Reactions: astronautlevel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong