Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 265,053
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes everything is fine. Only thing is 3d, and super stable 3d are semi broken. Well super stable is fully broken rather. All else is 100%

How does the update break 3d functionality?, that seems like a really big bug.
That defeats 50% of the reason for using the N3ds over the old 3ds.

Are all games affected by this?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
English is not my first language, I've re-read it but it seems unclear hence why I ask, I'd appreciate if anyone can confirm if it works or not. (3d tracking)
It isn''t my first language as well, but weren't they talking about classic mode? Classic mode = to play legit games.

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does the update break 3d functionality?, that seems like a really big bug.
That defeats 50% of the reason for using the N3ds over the old 3ds.

Are all games affected by this?

Yes the core of Super Stable 3D is broken for the time being. I believe that emuNAND is still running in with *bits* of FW mode of an OG3DS, which technically does not support SS3D. WHen you slide the slider it just splits the image in two, super distorted. You can get regular 3D to work, and it still looks and feels deeper and truer 3D than the OG though.

Reactions: kingsora831

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes the core of Super Stable 3D is broken for the time being. I believe that emuNAND is still running in with *bits* of FW mode of an OG3DS, which technically does not support SS3D. WHen you slide the slider it just splits the image in two, super distorted. You can get regular 3D to work, and it still looks and feels deeper and truer 3D than the OG though.
Uh, no. We reported this issue before they released. They aren't soft rebooting correctly in the first place. Sleeping your N3DS fixes the issue.

Reactions: logg and 2Hack

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Got it. Thanks for the info.
Really hoping they get that sorted out, probably gonna take another 4 month tho.

Has anyone tried using the new C-stick in games? or seeing if Smash/MH4 boots quicker and not out of emunand.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it. Thanks for the info.
Really hoping they get that sorted out, probably gonna take another 4 month tho.

Has anyone tried using the new C-stick in games? or seeing if Smash/MH4 boots quicker and not out of emunand.

Has the Circle Pad Pro worked for you previously?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3