ROM Hack games tranlation request

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so can anyone please translate
1539 - Banushi Life Game - Winner's Circle (J)(6rz) or 1539 - Umanushi Life Game - Winner's Circle (J)(6rz) some sites have this in one name or the other
2216 - Sankei Sports Kanshuu - Keiba Ryoku Nintei Shiken - Baken DS (J)(Independent)
2217 - Sankei Sports Kanshuu - Wi-Fi Baken Yosou Ryoku Training - Umania 2007 Nendo-ban (J)(Independent)
2397 - Derby Stallion DS (J)(Caravan)

I would love to play these games and according to my friend who is japanese and has both games that the games can be translated easily like the pokemon games everyones bitchin about(just buy the effin game cheap asses) so will anyone give these niche games a look see??also the Official translation requests topic sucks and needs a voting system to encourage
rom hackers and translators to join together and translate a game maybe games could be translated faster and bug free anyways thanks

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
1. Use the official request thread. A voting system would be pointless, because people will only work on what they want to work on, not what the community requests.
2. People will work on things in their own time. You can't just expect someone to go ahead and do hours and hours of work a week just because you say so. Don't be so selfish.
3. If they're so easy, why don't you learn how to hack the games, and start translating yourself?

Please think about things a bit more carefully next time before you post a ridiculous topic like this. Noone is going to want to work on a proposal that appears more like a selfish demand.

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valiarchon said:
1. Use the official request thread. A voting system would be pointless, because people will only work on what they want to work on, not what the community requests.
2. People will work on things in their own time. You can't just expect someone to go ahead and do hours and hours of work a week just because you say so. Don't be so selfish.
3. If they're so easy, why don't you learn how to hack the games, and start translating yourself?

Please think about things a bit more carefully next time before you post a ridiculous topic like this. Noone is going to want to work on a proposal that appears more like a selfish demand.
selfish?? I'm not also niche games like these never get any attention the only games that get translated are anime based games which is fine but how about something different for once I mean I would enjoy me some horse racing games if one were to come to the u.s.a but that never happens I would also enjoy some love plus also but I'm waiting patiently for the patch so I just want dudes to translate something new

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Well if you look through a list of ds games, you'll find that there are actually a few horse racing games in english, as well as some other european languages. I'd go look them up myself, but I'm currently doing other things. And the main reason its mostly anime-based/style games that get translated is because they are the ones that generally have a fanbase, yet still don't get localised. I understand where you're coming from, but not many people will have an interest in doing something like this.

I'll offer this though: if you can either get someone to extract the text for you, or do it yourself, I'll assist in translating at least some of it.

Other than that, you'll just have to post in the official request topic, because that is where most people will check for a list of untranslated, but wanted games.

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valiarchon said:
Well if you look through a list of ds games, you'll find that there are actually a few horse racing games in english, as well as some other european languages. I'd go look them up myself, but I'm currently doing other things. And the main reason its mostly anime-based/style games that get translated is because they are the ones that generally have a fanbase, yet still don't get localised. I understand where you're coming from, but not many people will have an interest in doing something like this.

I'll offer this though: if you can either get someone to extract the text for you, or do it yourself, I'll assist in translating at least some of it.

Other than that, you'll just have to post in the official request topic, because that is where most people will check for a list of untranslated, but wanted games.
I already post on thr official request thread for the power pro kun games and guess what got picked up some game based on an anime which agian fine by me someone even requsted some crazy soccer game that looks fun and no not the inazuma or whatever its called the game real soccer teams any I don't know how hack roms or anything so maybe someone can help with that

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You aren't allowed to request translation outside the official request thread, soon this thread will be closed by moderator.

It's not easy to translate games, it takes a lot of time and skills, that's why romhackers only translate games they like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1