Gaming Games that can "Save" Vita!!

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the Vita is on the right track, with all of those games announced via pre-Tokyo Game Show, if those seek localization, then it adds more to the Vita library on the west and worldwide

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That list is pathetic. A lot of it is dependent upon third party companies providing content for Vita. Why can't Sony follow the Nintendo formula of giving its handheld exclusive releases from its well known first party franchises. Relying on outside entities to prop up your device is a recipe for disaster.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That list is pathetic. A lot of it is dependent upon third party companies providing content for Vita. Why can't Sony follow the Nintendo formula of giving its handheld exclusive releases from its well known first party franchises. Relying on outside entities to prop up your device is a recipe for disaster.

Except Nintendo handhelds do well because they have a huge line up of first and third party content. They don't float purely on Nintendo exclusives.

Of course I think they need more Vita exclusives, it would help, but they also need third party games.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
For the thread title, I would say Monster Hunter. A proper entry and not an online-only old gen ip-locked crap.

My Vita is literally gathering dust. Good thing is in a pouch because it would be buried in dust. Last game I played was Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and not happy with the games coming out today. Full of Japanese anime looking games like Neputunia, Akiba Strip, SAO, etc.

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing can "Save" something that's already Dead.......Good Riddance i say maybe now Developers can make Games for a Handheld that Matters

:nds::nds::nds::nds::nds:

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont think its about games.
i feel like the name is the real problem. psp, pspgo, psp vita. i think many people just think its another psp but with two sticks

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i dont think its about games.
i feel like the name is the real problem. psp, pspgo, psp vita. i think many people just think its another psp but with two sticks

oh you! i see what you did they.

maybe they should have named it PSP U.

*ba dum tss*

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Or maybe we could stop only caring for AAA titles and start exploring niche titles again. How about that?
And suddenly Vita library is big as fuck. Get that tunnel vision out your mind!

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUALITY, not quantity.
Oh yeah, because AAA Games are completely immune to missing on quality *cough*BF4*cough*FF13*cough* and they aren't often focused on quantity at all *cough*CoD*cough*Pokemon*cough*.
It would be news to me that Tearaway, Freedom Wars, Tales of Hearts R, Minecraft Vita, FFX HD, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth1, Little Big Planet Vita, Assasins Creed Liberation, Dragons Crown, Gravity Rush, Toukiden, Wipeout 2048 and all the other ports, exclusives and Indies are lacking quality. Just because there is no big AAA title slapped on the Box doesn't mean it's lacking quality...
People who still claim that PS Vita has no games are really just ignorant at this point.

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Monster Hunter and Yokai Watch would help it tremendously in Japan.

It's hard to argue that helping it in Japan wouldn't help it at least a bit over seas.

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as i'm concerned, Vita has no games. Let me explain. It doesn't matter what system i'm talking about. It could be PS2. When I think about games, I think about Final Fantasy and go from there. If SE isn't putting games on it and there are still a whole bunch of games on it, I still say it has no games (that I want to see) on it. But at the same time, i'm well aware there are tons of games.

Reactions: Haseeb_BSAA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking old lady next door My microwaves broke! All it was was the clock not set right