Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
That's your opinion about the PS2 spyro series which I actually enjoyed I used EVERY cheat they offered & the reason I didn't say PS1 Spyro series is because we already have it on the Vita Skylanders is a fluke why add some dum toys when that series should appeal to everyone instead of babies on a final note I said original games that add on to the PS2 Spyro series meaning sequls now who's ignorant cause it looks like its you.

The original Spyro series isn't on the Vita for US users, only in the EU.

Skylanders isn't a fluke, every Skylanders game released today has had favorable reviews and is generally well liked. :rolleyes:

The PS2 series was absolute junk compared to the original trilogy. Just because you like a game doesn't mean everyone else did, they were universally terrible. :rolleyes:

IdG1h9F.png

But you're forgetting that Vita isn't actually an HD console, it's qHD if you want to call it that. Hence why I said "remastered" not "HD remastered".
Cry moar :rolleyes: The point isn't HD, the point is you're assumption that the Vita wouldn't get a collection of XYZ was based on absolute bullshit.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original Spyro series isn't on the Vita for US users, only in the EU.

Skylanders isn't a fluke, every Skylanders game released today has had favorable reviews and is generally well liked. :rolleyes:

The PS2 series was absolute junk compared to the original trilogy. Just because you like a game doesn't mean everyone else did, they were universally terrible. :rolleyes:

IdG1h9F.png

Cry moar :rolleyes: The point isn't HD, the point is you're assumption that the Vita wouldn't get a collection of XYZ was based on absolute bullshit.

Don't know what region your using cause I have Spyro on my system & its US

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's both reasons actually. Crash Bandicoot remastered will never hit the Vita. Mark my words.
Your whole "HD reason" has been invalidated by pretty much all the other HD remakes which did make it to the PSVita. The only real reason why Crash Bandicoot wouldn't make it to the PSVita would be if the games are never actually made due to licensing issues.

SSG Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1a6081fa02.jpg

US Store, they definitely aren't. They're not even compatible with the PS3 work around transfer. :rolleyes:

And here's a Vita screenshot for good measure
g0DyEaq.jpg

Yes they are I have them on my PS3 as well & both systems are US region have you even tried downloading them or Updating your Vita

Haseeb_BSAA

Game Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
There's nothing left to lose , Vita already did its BEST in graphics and WORST in making its game library.
Perhaps Sony would make some move to save it but I'm sure , developers won't.

Well, we already have a PSP Gran Turismo, which is not an arcade experience, but it is playable on the Vita, and it is a Gran Turismo game. The series isn't as popular as it used to be, and GT games cost a lot of money to make (LICENSES), so we probably won't see a Vita GT, but the PSP one should do, unless you've already played it.

The Crash Bandicoot trilogy is already available in the form of PSOne games..

I think that's the Vita's biggest problem, it's so powerful you can do home console games on the go. But should you or should you make high quality portable games?
So ? Playing PSP and PS1 games on vita? hmmmmm . Not very good idea I guess...
I would rather play them on original psp than buying a new portable console to play the same games on 0.7" bigger screen.
Thats it , thats the problem I was talking about , if its powerful enough , so why not port Major and powerful games to vita?
What can be better than running Naruto Storm Revolution and playing online matches on a portable device ?
Why sony , why? I hate you for this .
Look at 3DS , I accept its not getting those games as well , but we already have rock-solid Resident evil Revelations , Mercenaries 3D , Tekken 3D Prime Edition etc on it. Yeah , one thing , 3DS games suck at online mode , most of the games don't have Text or voice chat , or even chat lobby . No friend request etc. But still having something is better than having nothing.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard that Fat Princess Piece of Cake (the iOS match 3 game) will come with a voucher for Fat Princess PS3. I'm guessing it only applied to the Vita version not the iOS, but its nonetheless very odd. But if the PS3 Fat Princess is still active then why not maybe port the PS3 game to Vita, and add cross platform online play?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I heard that Fat Princess Piece of Cake (the iOS match 3 game) will come with a voucher for Fat Princess PS3. I'm guessing it only applied to the Vita version not the iOS, but its nonetheless very odd. But if the PS3 Fat Princess is still active then why not maybe port the PS3 game to Vita, and add cross platform online play?
That would be nice - Fat Princess was pretty entertaining, all things considered. Unfortunately, Sony's pumping all their efforts into the PS4 right now, which is somewhat understandable.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reasons I bought a Vita were the cross-buy stuff and the fact the only one PS+ account is required for both PS3 and Vita........and PS4, if I ever get one.

It mostly just sits there collecting dust.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU